N

Noone

Jul 30, 2018
Should I get a second cylinder (to test it) just in case? Also how do I know the bag is over my head tight enough without the oxygen coming in? It can't be too tight and just enough to pull down but I'm worried air will get in in the process. Help?

Reactions: Ben
M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
I'm sorry I do not know anything about the subject, you'll see that someone will answer you. Try to be more specific, your post is very vague right now. Wish you luck

Reactions: Desperate_Soul
N

Noone

Jul 30, 2018
It's not vague, I'd say the post is pretty detailed in terms of what questions I want answered. Anyone?? This is contingent upon whether or not I end up a vegetable.

B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
Should I get a second cylinder (to test it) just in case? Also how do I know the bag is over my head tight enough without the oxygen coming in? It can't be too tight and just enough to pull down but I'm worried air will get in in the process. Help?

Noone, there are a couple of things preventing anybody with the knowledge you are looking for to be efficiently able to answer you question.

1. Second cylinder of what?

2. What variation of the exit bag are you usuing?

I probably don't have the answers, but I think I have the questions lol.

Reactions: lv-gras and MistakesHappen
N

Noone

Jul 30, 2018
Nitrogen. Bag-wise I'm going with whatever's in the PPh

B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
Nitrogen. Bag-wise I'm going with whatever's in the PPh

I belive the method megathreads on these forum have the best information you're likely to find on this site, regarding exit bags. Have you explored all the resources provided on the forum?

Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
If you have the PPh there are photos about what to do with the bag. Nitrogen should be flowing into it, and you will have already exhaled all your lung oxygen out before pulling the bag down and tightening it. The nitrogen coming in is way more than any oxygen that gets through the neck.

M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
Noone, there are a couple of things preventing anybody with the knowledge you are looking for to be efficiently able to answer you question.

1. Second cylinder of what?

2. What variation of the exit bag are you usuing?

I probably don't have the answers, but I think I have the questions lol.
That's what i meant lol

Reactions: Ben and lv-gras