• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

earth_bound

earth_bound

sick 4ever
Jan 9, 2024
Debating whether I should use the Night-Night method or SN. I've heard that with night night it can be difficult to find the sweetspot and I am also a bit worried about discomfort? Not so sure. As for SN I'm not 100% sure If the SN I'm ordering in pure. I plan on doing either method in a field somewhere.

• Hugs
Reactions: donsie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, best of luck, I find it dreadful how it's not more straightforward for us to cease existing on our own terms.

• Love
Reactions: LivingNightmare, iusedtobehappy, myusername890 and 3 others
Upvote 0
silent.desperation

silent.desperation

Jan 9, 2024
Good luck with whatever you decide. There should be easier ways, really...

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, myusername890, Attrine and 2 others
Upvote 0
C

co667

Dec 6, 2023
Debating whether I should use the Night-Night method or SN. I've heard that with night night it can be difficult to find the sweetspot and I am also a bit worried about discomfort? Not so sure. As for SN I'm not 100% sure If the SN I'm ordering in pure. I plan on doing either method in a field somewhere.
Were you able to find a valid SN source in your location?

Upvote 0
caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
What are your thoughts on the exit hood method? That seems to be the most painless and reliable.

Upvote 0
earth_bound

earth_bound

sick 4ever
Jan 9, 2024
What are your thoughts on the exit hood method? That seems to be the most painless and reliable.
Yep was thinking ab this one as well! But I know someone who tried this method before and it didn't work for him. He used helium and woke up. But exit hood sounds better than SN or night night

Upvote 0
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
Yep was thinking ab this one as well! But I know someone who tried this method before and it didn't work for him. He used helium and woke up. But exit hood sounds better than SN or night night
Wow so sorry to hear that. Can I ask if he had any damage from it?

Upvote 0
Hysteria

Hysteria

Crimson
Jan 8, 2024
Being addicted to fentanyl, I've been scammed so many times because I had to take it from risky sources in an attempt to escape withdrawal. My point is I wouldn't put the success of my method on whether substance arrives. I know I can clearly buy everything for Night Night from local stores. So, I'll go with it.

Upvote 0
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Yep was thinking ab this one as well! But I know someone who tried this method before and it didn't work for him. He used helium and woke up.
Helium balloon cannisters often have oxygen added to the them, may not have been near-100% pure helium.

Reactions: sanctionedcurious85, Praestat_Mori, caninecomposer and 1 other person
Upvote 0
Attrine

Attrine

Local Tweaker
Jan 9, 2024
Good luck with whatever you decide. There should be easier ways, really...
There would be if society wasn't so brainwashed , with how advanced modern technology is it's embarassing how barbarically we have to accomplish something necessary to a lot of people.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Hysteria
Upvote 1
FlyingFR

FlyingFR

Jan 9, 2024
that method is fairly well. i also need thAT BUT IT IS REALLY DIFFICULT TO GET THAT IN THIS COUNTRY (INDIA) . hope you get it

Upvote 0
Hysteria

Hysteria

Crimson
Jan 8, 2024
There would be if society wasn't so brainwashed , with how advanced modern technology is it's embarassing how barbarically we have to accomplish something necessary to a lot of people.
I didn't research Biology, but in the research we had with biologists, I wondered how pleasant we could make the process of death if so-called ethical considerations didn't limit us. Ironically, it's the ethical considerations that seem to make life a misery. Everyone could try to live an excellent life, and if they can't, could choose a peaceful death. Of course, ethics are only a proxy because the real reason is society wants to capitalize on every person as much as possible even if it means a hundred years of misery to the person.

Reactions: elimliadam, Attrine and pthnrdnojvsc
Upvote 0
C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
no plan is actually that peaceful
and all plans are much less than peaceful
if you suffer a lot in life, you can bear the discomfort before CTB

Upvote 0