T

Thanatos123

Student
Feb 18, 2020
I'll be using CO to CTB some time this month or the next and I've got everything planned.
I wanted to verify some of the stuff I've read about this whole process.

1) Once I reach 10,000PPM, I will probably faint. Now, how long will it take for me to die?

2) Will my generator keep working if I seal most of the holes in my car? I'm assuming it needs some oxygen? I can cover the vents, doors and windows, but I cannot cover the gap where the brakes and pedals are located.

awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
It should be a matter of minutes until you are unconscious.

Have you considered the chance that your SI will kick in you may open the doors to get fresh air?

Another SS member had this occur only she was in a tent and woke up outside.

T

Thanatos123

Student
Feb 18, 2020
It should be a matter of minutes until you are unconscious.

Have you considered the chance that your SI will kick in you may open the doors to get fresh air?

Another SS member had this occur only she was in a tent and woke up outside.
I will lock my doors and throw my keys at the back seat.

Was the other member using charcoal?
Did she enter her tent while charcoal was still hot?

One thing that I need clarification on is:
I've heard with 10,000PPM you could lose consciousness within seconds or a couple of breaths.
Could you or someone else verify this?

awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/failed-attempt-with-bbq-and-tent.38977/

T

Thanatos123

Student
Feb 18, 2020
I also wanted to ask:

1) I heard people using this method have bad diarrhea and/or vommiting. Is this true?
2) Will I have convulsions?

awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
Shit bad link sorry. I dunno thanatos I would study up on the CO megathread pretty good.

I think you have a solid plan... you may want to consider booze or benzos to take the edge off too man

T

Thanatos123

Student
Feb 18, 2020
Shit bad link sorry. I dunno thanatos I would study up on the CO megathread pretty good.

I think you have a solid plan... you may want to consider booze or benzos to take the edge off too man
No worries.
I spend a lot of time reading the megathread, but I see some conflicting information.
Some said that vomiting and diarrhea are common, other said you'll pass out within a couple of breaths.
I'm confused lol.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I'll be using CO to CTB some time this month or the next and I've got everything planned.
I wanted to verify some of the stuff I've read about this whole process.

1) Once I reach 10,000PPM, I will probably faint. Now, how long will it take for me to die?

2) Will my generator keep working if I seal most of the holes in my car? I'm assuming it needs some oxygen? I can cover the vents, doors and windows, but I cannot cover the gap where the brakes and pedals are located.
ToxicEffects.png

Reactions: Zebedee