• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GenericUsername37

GenericUsername37

Oct 22, 2021
Hello, I made an account here specifically to make this post.
I read the SN guide and it seemed simple enough, but I had trouble finding SN online that ships to Canada quickly, as I think quite recently they had put some restrictions on the substance. (for example I am pretty sure it is now banned on eBay)
Does anyone know where I can buy SN online and have it arrive to Ontario by the end of the month?
Please send links. I'm not sure if that is not allowed in replies so PM me if that is better.

Also, for anti-emetics; could anyone perhaps provide more in depth instructions on how to procure them? Can I get any over the counter at a local drug store at all? Can I even buy them online along with the SN? Also, I would appreciate more information on the brand names to look out for. The same questions go for acid neutralizers.

I think that covers every question I have, I might update it with comments or an edit if I am able.
Thank you! :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Someone123, patheticpartner, Disappointered and 3 others
91Days

91Days

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
Oct 14, 2021
Hello, I made an account here specifically to make this post.
I read the SN guide and it seemed simple enough, but I had trouble finding SN online that ships to Canada quickly, as I think quite recently they had put some restrictions on the substance. (for example I am pretty sure it is now banned on eBay)
Does anyone know where I can buy SN online and have it arrive to Ontario by the end of the month?
Please send links. I'm not sure if that is not allowed in replies so PM me if that is better.

Also, for anti-emetics; could anyone perhaps provide more in depth instructions on how to procure them? Can I get any over the counter at a local drug store at all? Can I even buy them online along with the SN? Also, I would appreciate more information on the brand names to look out for. The same questions go for acid neutralizers.

I think that covers every question I have, I might update it with comments or an edit if I am able.
Thank you! :)
There's an Sn site based in Canada

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
Upvote 0
GenericUsername37

GenericUsername37

Oct 22, 2021
There's an Sn site based in Canada
I have found a site in Canada and have ordered the SN.

Now the problem for me is the Antiemetic. I can't see how I'll be able to get any metoclopramide if they are not over the counter.
I'm looking into other remedies to prevent vomiting. Maybe I will end up having to try a few times.

• Hugs
Upvote 0
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021

Now the problem for me is the Antiemetic. I can't see how I'll be able to get any metoclopramide if they are not over the counter.
I'm looking into other remedies to prevent vomiting. Maybe I will end up having to try a few times.
I've asked this question before, but people easily get it by faking it.

• Hugs
Upvote 0
91Days

91Days

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
Oct 14, 2021
  • Hugs
Upvote 0
bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019

I told my doctor I experience Migraines (which i do) and the thing that bothers me the most about them is nausea. I specifically asked about getting an AE since I've heard they help and a family member of mine has been on them before.

He didn't question me really and prescribed me meto.

• Hugs
Upvote 0
R

realrust99

Oct 27, 2021

Were you able to get the antiemetic?

• Hugs
Upvote 0
L

Lost21

Student
Sep 24, 2018
I too am interested in finding Antiemetic

• Hugs
Upvote 0
GenericUsername37

GenericUsername37

Oct 22, 2021
Were you able to get the antiemetic?
No I wasn't.

I don't want to kill myself anymore however since I've been attending Mass.

So I don't really need the anti-emetic anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword, patheticpartner and realrust99
Upvote 0
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021

Sometimes combination of otc medications seem to work- you can look at posts from Cheers from saturday, pct 30th for ideas. Meclizine and something called spasfon are on there. Amazon has ibs medications, tums, etc- I think reviewing some otc protocals that people used with apparent success can help. I do think that Cheers was from a european country so you may need to look for similar alternatives (to spasfon). One key idea is to stick close to the Stan's Guide quantities for SN- one recent person used twice as much, with very little to supress vomiting, and threw up in 10 minutes and decided to call an ambulance then, since she knew she couldn't consume any more SN at this point. I would review Stan's guide, on this site, for fasting protocols, etc. I would review as much as possible of various sn posts on this site to narrow down what works and what doesn't- there is also an sn successes and failures thread on this site.

• Love
Upvote 0

44nutz1977

Oct 19, 2021
I received from Canada yesterday.
It took 7 days. No customs issues.
It was paid in US dollars.
But it DID come from Canada.
PayPal only.

If you order from this place make sure YOU receive it

It is clearly stated on packing what the product is. You don't want a friend/partner signing for it!

I live in the UK.
Super fast and the product (I haven't lab tested) is 99%.
Hopefully this can remain a discreet source for those who REALLY want to ctb and are positive they want to use SN.

I have anti emitic now too. Had to order online.

I could not get my GP to prescribe it (I got paranoid asking him for a specifc antiemitic). My GP prescribed amitriptyline instead!

I am now ready to go when I choose.

Upvote 0
D

Diminished

Oct 16, 2021
I received from Canada yesterday.
It took 7 days. No customs issues.
It was paid in US dollars.
But it DID come from Canada.
PayPal only.

If you order from this place make sure YOU receive it

It is clearly stated on packing what the product is. You don't want a friend/partner signing for it!

I live in the UK.
Super fast and the product (I haven't lab tested) is 99%.
Hopefully this can remain a discreet source for those who REALLY want to ctb and are positive they want to use SN.

I have anti emitic now too. Had to order online.

I could not get my GP to prescribe it (I got paranoid asking him for a specifc antiemitic). My GP prescribed amitriptyline instead!

I am now ready to go when I choose.
Hi, could you pm me the website for the sn? Thanks

Reactions: StevieNixs
Upvote 0
E

endthispain

Oct 1, 2021
I'm also looking for sn. I'm in Canada. Can someone pm me too please.

Upvote 0