hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
Well, I got two more negatives from two job interviews and another is just ghosting me... one could have allowed to at least come back to my home town in the mountains where I really liked to live. Instead I am still in this shitty city with my old shitty boss. So tired of all this. Sorry for the vent.

Reactions: Rocinante and onlyanimalsaregood
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Hey. I know how you feel. Looking for a job is extremely exhausting and going to interviews as well. It's regrettable that most places unfortunately don't give us feedback, even if it's negative. I think it's the minimum. I was also looking for a job again this month and it wasn't easy. I'm still in interviews but I've already had a good proposal. What I wanted to tell you is that, even if you don't really want to go to interviews, because with depression, working in a place we hate and still having to go to the interviews is extremely tiring, go anyway and don't give up because it's a matter of time until something appears. I was also in a shitty job that took away my mental health and finally managed to get out. Keep trying. I hope you can get something in which you feel valued and respected because this is essential and no job is worth our mental health. I wish you luck 🍀

Reactions: anxious_depressive and hamvil
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
thanks man, the current job is shitty but the worse thing is the boss that abuses me all days. It is so hard to meet him and I am always scared that something will happen again. I would just like to do my job and go home in peace.

Reactions: natthebrat and onlyanimalsaregood
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
thanks man, the current job is shitty but the worse thing is the boss that abuses me all days. It is so hard to meet him and I am always scared that something will happen again. I would just like to do my job and go home in peace.
I totally get you. I was abused also in my previous job. It's not worthy at all. Continue to search for another jobs and when something good appear quit that awful job.