WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
For some reason emojis from the Samsung keyboard won't show up.

• Hugs
Reactions: foxdie and Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
For some reason emojis from the Samsung keyboard won't show up.
There was a suggestions thread a while ago also asking for more emojis. I'm hoping some of the ones that were suggested there are added.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and foxdie
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
You can also manually select them from the image tab. Or you can type them out manually, which is slightly less finicky on mobile I find. For example :hug: is ": hug :" without the spaces and quotes. I'm on Android and the keyboard emojis don't work for me either.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Dr Iron Arc
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
You can also manually select them from the image tab. Or you can type them out manually, which is slightly less finicky on mobile I find. For example :hug: is ": hug :" without the spaces and quotes. I'm on Android and the keyboard emojis don't work for me either.
Isn't there a thing some where that says what's what? I find writing it out slightly annoying because for example that exact same face on discord is 'hugging'. How am I suppose to know what works here if it's going to be different everywhere

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
Isn't there a thing some where that says what's what? I find writing it out slightly annoying because for example that exact same face on discord is 'hugging'. How am I suppose to know what works here if it's going to be different everywhere

I'm not sure if there's a list with a legend somewhere but for me, when I go into the emoji menu and long press on one it shows it's text format. (I'm using Brave browser on the latest Android 11)

I don't use discord much anymore but the keyboard emojis always worked for me. And the custom ones were usually silly inside jokes so were easy for me to remember. It is annoying juggling it all across apps tho lol. I could throw Slack in there too from my working days.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I still insist on this being added as a reaction: ☠️

• Wow
Reactions: crybaby and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?