Like knowing I can't go peacefully how I want is making me panic

My only hope now is for detergent method.... and hoping it isn't painful

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread and ABSOLUTION
ABSOLUTION

ABSOLUTION

Jul 25, 2023
Please don't use detergent, it will be anything but painless.
It will do a lot of really painful things other than killing you, if it even will.
Like, if you read the Wikipedia page on those kids eating Tide Pods you can see what it might end up actually doing to you.
I don't know your situation, but I'm really sorry to hear you feel the need to leave so urgently at any cost.

K

KiraX

Oct 20, 2023
Please don't use detergent, it will be anything but painless.
It will do a lot of really painful things other than killing you, if it even will.
Like, if you read the Wikipedia page on those kids eating Tide Pods you can see what it might end up actually doing to you.
I don't know your situation, but I'm really sorry to hear you feel the need to leave so urgently at any cost.
Oh I meant mixing toilet bowl clean3r with sulfur to make a gas that supposedly knocks you out and then you can't breathe

ABSOLUTION

ABSOLUTION

Jul 25, 2023
Oh I meant mixing toilet bowl clean3r with sulfur to make a gas that supposedly knocks you out and then you can't breathe
Right. I'm not familiar with chemical mixing.
So I'm not in a position to advise you on what to do, but neither did you ask anyway.
All I wish is that you can achieve what you want, hopefully with minimal suffering.
I'm sorry.

• Love
Reactions: KiraX
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
I feel your agony... Not having a access to a decent, dignified say out is Very cruel. Our society is cruel.

• Love
Reactions: KiraX
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just so horrible how people cannot just die in peace when they want to, it's hellish how a peaceful exit isn't allowed despite the fact that other people so cruelly brought us into existence in the first place. The fact that suicide is so inaccessible is what's kept me trapped here as well but anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you wish for.