J

jameslb72

Jul 22, 2020
Id just like some feedback .I have never hurt anyone physically, i have no violent tendencies, in fact im afraid of violence. However i spend long periods of time on my computer looking at real life crimes scenes, dead people, car wrecks , autopsy photos etc that are on the net. I cannot bear cruelty to animals and i cant look at animals being hurt but you know when something comes up about an accident and there is a warning saying graphic content. I always have to look. Love to all x

Reactions: dieornottodie
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
Totally normal. For decades, the phrase "If It Bleeds, It Leads" has been the motto for most news outlets. For whatever reason, people seem drawn to it.

Reactions: dieornottodie
D

dieornottodie

Student
Aug 15, 2020
i am drawn to the sinister side of things, antisocial and such, but a little scared b itch all the time. humanity should thank their gods because i am a weakling and coward

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I don't specifically look this up on google but I do watch a lot of true crime you tubers and I like to draw gore and bloody stuff like organs coming out of someone's body or whatever and I love horror. Sometimes i daydream about car wrecks and weird stuff

J

jameslb72

Jul 22, 2020
me too im a coward especially when it comes to confrontations wtih other men- i live in a real neandethal area, you cant deal with people in a civilized adult way ,its fists up at the slightest thing. Ive lived with fear all my life, this is why i am a master of passive- aggression, i could write a textbook on it. When you are afraid to speak your mind and air your grievances honestly, you can become like this