Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
It's deplorable, the way holidays can bring about so much more stress when everyone and everything mentions them being so festive, colourful, and bright. I mean, sure, I like to participate in it in my own way, but I hate having many people over and the stupid demands on how we need to do so much more work. Speaking of work, since I work at an airport, it's even worse because it's busier then and sometimes, the passengers I take up in wheelchairs are very spiteful. Last year, one threw sugar at me and said he wanted to spill his coffee on me and make a white spot on my black pants. Why are the crowds much more intimidating? Beats me, I don't fucking know either! Not to mention a certain Mariah Carey christmas song that plays over and again in certain places like retail driving everyone insane as well. Black Friday can kiss my ass because that scares me more than any other day of the year.

"It's not that bad, Seer" Yes, yes it fucking is. It's scary how far people will go to get a good deal on stuff that they're willing to be animalistically cruel to each other to participate in capitalism's sick game of 8D chess. The sensationalism of Thanksgiving was pathetic, and now I'm freezing my ass off and dreading snow's arrival to the Midwest USA. At this point, idgaf if anyone even wants to talk to me anymore. I already know no one likes me when I speak anyway. I'm considered a newbie and annoying anyway. I'll never make it to a respectable status. I feel like shit shit shit.

• Hugs
Reactions: user56765567, ThisUnrest, hi-okbye and 3 others