• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ZixivaldYrxes

ZixivaldYrxes

Archduke Demoness Villaintropic
Apr 3, 2019
What do you all think? Personally I think it's wrong in the grander sense, but given the fact that animals often have nowhere better to go, it's the best we can do. Given that suicide is often linked with issues of free will, I think such a question might be relevant.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
What do you all think? Personally I think it's wrong in the grander sense, but given the fact that animals often have nowhere better to go, it's the best we can do. Given that suicide is often linked with issues of free will, I think such a question might be relevant.

For me … it depends on the type of animal. A cat or dog I think is fine. I don't have any because of wanting to CTB and leaving it behind.
Exotic pets like monkeys, tigers or even exotic birds etc... I think is different. Also reptiles that could get loose and hurt someone.
Unless you are talking about a zoo. :wink: Sometimes the only way to keep them safe is in a zoo. :'(

Doggo

Doggo

Neet
Jan 23, 2019
Don't think it's wrong. It would be if they acted like they were unhappy. They also get attached to us. Personally I wanna keep them because I'm paranoid when it comes to other's people behaviour towards pets.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
I am definitely not agree with the practice of putting bird inside the cage. Same goes with fish inside aquarium. It's like putting an innocent creature inside a prison. And yet, so many people have no problem doing it.

I don't mind with dog or cat living inside the house, as long as they are taken care of nicely.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
ZixivaldYrxes

ZixivaldYrxes

Archduke Demoness Villaintropic
Apr 3, 2019
Don't think it's wrong. It would be if they acted like they were unhappy. They also get attached to us. Personally I wanna keep them because I'm paranoid when it comes to other's people behaviour towards pets.
What if their attachment is just a form of stockholm syndrome? Though I agree that people are, by and large, unusually cruel to animals, and if you even think about leaving one at a "shelter," it almost always means they'll be gassed.

I hate the whole industry for creating this dilemma between sheltering animals FROM the industry or curtailing their freedom and making them dependent on us so that they can be happy before they die, but giving them a kind of restricted life they shouldn't have to have.