• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DrJ

DrJ

Born again christian šŸ˜
Jun 4, 2024
"Q. Are evil and literature inseparable?

A. Yes, I think so, Maybe it's not very clear at first but to me it seems that if literature stays away from evil it rapidly becomes boring, this might seem surprising, nevertheless, I think that soon it becomes clear, that literature has to deal with anguish and that anguish is based on something that is going the wrong way, something that no doubt will turn into something very evil and when you make the reader see that or, at least, in front of the possibility of a story with an evil ending for that characters he's concerned about (now I am simplifying what novels are about), when the reader is in that unpleasant situation, the result is a tension which makes literature non boring"

Whether acting or doing evil, evil skims the boredom despite it's negative, it creates a tension similar to the tension of love, people can act evil with good intentions, which implies that evil and good are subjective, people can judge each other based on supposed social general morality, which ironically fits anyone, I think this behavior can be interpreted as a result of social conformity and/or fear of abandonment. That's why people are uncomfortable exposing their inner secrets or true selves despite the possibility that they can be accepted by certain groups.

And with such restraints, it is crystal clear that literature, such as video games, sexual taboo (or generally taboo), music, etc., emancipates individuals to manifest their true selves and attentions. Consequently, choosing evil is to choose freedom from all constraints.