theRetroHawk

theRetroHawk

Jun 18, 2023
I find it very funny how with being in this mentality you can go from one extreme to the other. What I mean to say is after months of feeling pretty depressed (which made me make this account and post on here a few time) I ended up going to Monday night raw for my birthday. I literally just asked my grandparents and they bought me the tickets I genuinely couldn't believe it or remember a time I literally just got something for the sake of it and not have it held over my head or used as a bargaining tool. So since then and for the past two weeks I've been so happy like genuinely I think the happiest I've been in a long time. Suddenly the day before school I take this massive depressive episode and I thought this was it. Now I ended up just using my melt down as a part of my prank to my friend because I just like to play things off instead of address them lol. I'm starting to mellow out again but today at work I almost had a panic attack I don't even know why. Anyway that's just kind of an update for anyone that may even have been remotely following my story or reading my posts I think I'll turn around here in the coming days but it's safe to say my life has been at a very good peak and I hope to keep it like this for now. Until next time thank you all for reading.

SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
As long as you're happy with any choice of your life then that is all that matters. If you ever want to chat PM me anytime. Good luck on whatever path you choose and can be at peace. We all deserve that.

Reactions: theRetroHawk
theRetroHawk

theRetroHawk

Jun 18, 2023
As long as you're happy with any choice of your life then that is all that matters. If you ever want to chat PM me anytime. Good luck on whatever path you choose and can be at peace. We all deserve that.
Thank you brother. If I can just keep things in a positive place I may actually be able to enjoy this existence, I know it's a foolish and simple thing but I feel as thought I am beginning to see a light after years of this cold and dark tunnel