• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LunaRose

LunaRose

I just want to float in nothingness
Nov 25, 2023
Every month I check in on this website to tell you overall how I'm feeling. right now i feel more like shit then i have before as people are becoming distant or just telling me im not worth there time. I feel like im near the end. In still deciding if i should hang or use the Ratchet and do night night or try to overdose again. I feel like overdose would be a great option for me rn because i can get around 150 pills of anything you would find in a pharmacy section of walmart for around 5-7 dollars so I could buy around 400-500 and that would work. My last over dose did not work though so that may effect this one and the fact i want to vomit every time I take a pill now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, the_path_of_sorrows, jujuklam and 5 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am sorry to hear this month turned out to be worse. I can understand how terrible people are and make you feel miserable, but if you can try to find meaning in your life without the influence of those terrible people. Also try to avoid oding as much as possible. Especially on the ones you can get off the counter. Very low success rate and high chance of leaving you in permanent damage. I hope it all gets better for you. Wish you luck and peace in your decisions ❤️

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Every month I check in on this website to tell you overall how I'm feeling. right now i feel more like shit then i have before as people are becoming distant or just telling me im not worth there time. I feel like im near the end. In still deciding if i should hang or use the Ratchet and do night night or try to overdose again. I feel like overdose would be a great option for me rn because i can get around 150 pills of anything you would find in a pharmacy section of walmart for around 5-7 dollars so I could buy around 400-500 and that would work. My last over dose did not work though so that may effect this one and the fact i want to vomit every time I take a pill now.
That's like me with the vomit. It's awful feeling.
Nice of you to check in, hugs xx

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it dreadful how other people can very easily just create more suffering, it certainly is such a cruel existence. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you find peace.

justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
Im so sorry your feeling this way Luna, people can be so mean. You will always be worth our time <3