makebelieve

Apr 19, 2022
Its over boyo

Reactions: artificial_ineptness, whatevs and darksapo
TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Sigh
Aug 21, 2022
I don't care what anyone says, if I become rich I would be the happiest man on Earth and there's no one or nothing that can change that. Money would fix pretty much ALL of my issues. Sigh What I'd give to have a few million dollars on me.

• Love
Reactions: Jojo81, markimobzzdeasui, lofticries and 8 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
An incel thread? Yeah, I'm here for it.

https://i.sanctioned-suicide.net/images/2022/09/156402_1662283152793.jpeg

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: lofticries and VKVK
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
Would save me. A couple million and I could live off the interest.

Reactions: No Entertainment, Cathy Ames, Sepultura and 6 others
hatehypocrisy

hatehypocrisy

Sep 12, 2022
Money and sex together can solve everything. :haha:

• Love
Reactions: Sepultura, humaneyes__, TigerFestival and 2 others
darksapo

darksapo

Aug 6, 2022
I actually knew sanctionedsuicide before I know incels.is and looksmaxx jfl

A

Anonperson1

Sep 8, 2022
If he doesn't want the cash give it to me. I'll be fine!

• Love
Reactions: lofticries, FrozenMango, TigerFestival and 1 other person
FrozenMango

FrozenMango

Hello from the other side
Aug 16, 2022
Money would literally save my life! All i want is a simple healthy life without work

Reactions: markimobzzdeasui
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
I envy all of you people who could save money so much. No amount of money in the world could save me sadly...

• Hugs
Reactions: avoid_slow_death, StolenLife, Meineendscheidung and 1 other person
W

whatsnext

Sep 16, 2022
I could have all the money in the world but I would still be crippled with anxiety and intrusive thoughts...probably made worse trying to make decisions on how to spend it! I wish it was as easy as having money to make things better and life liveable!

Reactions: StolenLife, rationaltake, Елена and 1 other person
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Your personality has the same effect as haven´t showered for a week. Nice teeth too. Overall you could be getting laid, you probably just don't want to fuck with women that looksmatch you. And your personality stinks, again. It's that incel type of personality obsessed with your shortcomings and the things you can't have.

• Informative
Reactions: avoid_slow_death and darksapo
I

IanUK

Mar 25, 2021
I don't care what anyone says, if I become rich I would be the happiest man on Earth and there's no one or nothing that can change that. Money would fix pretty much ALL of my issues. Sigh What I'd give to have a few million dollars on me.
It didn't make my life better. Once you can afford to buy pretty much anything you want consumption becomes a means to an end. You end up with lots if things not a full life

Reactions: StolenLife
actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
It is not over if you are Caucasian and can seamaxx.

TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Sigh
Aug 21, 2022
It didn't make my life better. Once you can afford to buy pretty much anything you want consumption becomes a means to an end. You end up with lots if things not a full life
Speak for yourself. If I became rich, I would move out of my hellhole that I'm currently in, lose weight, work on youtube fulltime, pay skilled people to help me mod games I love like Starbound and I wouldn't EVER have to worry about being out on the streets when my parents die, and I wouldn't EVER have to deal with my horrible brothers ever again. But hey if you got some millions you don't want then hand some over to me and I'll get to see for myself if the money will bring me fulfillment or not.

Reactions: lofticries
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
The roulette of appearance is merciless.

Reactions: rationaltake, callme and Un-
Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
games I love like Starbound
Arrested Development Tobias GIF

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I really hate the saying money can't buy you happiness. No bitch, I'm pretty sure it can buy a lot of ppl happiness who are in shit scenarios because of money. A lot of us either have money problems or no money at all. Imagine someone giving you a shit ton of money and all you have to do is find ways to spend it.

• Love
Reactions: Cathy Ames, FrozenMango, SieMeCryOrDie and 1 other person
LossOfMe

LossOfMe

"Petal by petal, I've witnessed a withered Spring"
Sep 14, 2022
I wholeheartedly agree. If I had money, I could be freed from so much pain, guilty and anxiety.

• Love
Reactions: Jojo81 and TigerFestival
Meineendscheidung

Meineendscheidung

Es ist erst vorbei, wenn es vorbei ist
Sep 13, 2022
Wenn ich Millionär wäre hätte ich "N" das ist alles was ich brauche.

Reactions: rationaltake
TiredLostHope20

TiredLostHope20

SN Arrived!
Aug 24, 2022
I remember a quote that goes with this

"Money doesn't Buy Happiness"

A

Autumn11

Sep 14, 2022
I just want to get a taste of what it's like being disgustingly wealthy.

Sepultura

Sepultura

Apr 17, 2022
People who say that money doesn't buy happiness obviously doesn't know where to shop. Lol.
Seriously? It won't solve all your problems but will certainly make your life more enjoyable with very rare exceptions.

Install-Gentoo

Install-Gentoo

Aug 23, 2022
Speak for yourself. If I became rich, I would move out of my hellhole that I'm currently in, lose weight, work on youtube fulltime, pay skilled people to help me mod games I love like Starbound and I wouldn't EVER have to worry about being out on the streets when my parents die, and I wouldn't EVER have to deal with my horrible brothers ever again. But hey if you got some millions you don't want then hand some over to me and I'll get to see for myself if the money will bring me fulfillment or not.
Hearing this makes me think... If there are rich suicidal people, like any famous examples you can think of, then they should go out looking for poor suicidal people. They might think "shit, money didn't solve my problems" but certainly it could solve someone else's problems.

Reactions: Cathy Ames and StolenLife
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
You know, another tedious jibber jabber. It's not happening for any of us. Money or no money we have lost and by the looks of it, it's final. You sit here thinking about IF's , but why not just everybody admit this horse has long died.

Only if you turn back time

Reactions: avoid_slow_death