j3n4829

j3n4829

hell girl
Nov 4, 2023
life is literally all about money, without money, you cant live. It makes me sad on how many people out there are suffering all because they are homeless, there are so many bad people out there too that are coming out of their damn houses just to hurt them. without money, you cant die, because most drugs you can OD on are expensive and hard to get in some countries. Because of that, i grew up to despise money, but i need it. The world is so cruel

• Hugs
Reactions: ultraviolence, tiger b, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I hate money to. Money is a cancer, the worst of all cancers it creates too many problems and gets out the worst of humanity . It's also a form of slavery and conflict. Nothing good about that crap

• Love
Reactions: j3n4829, tiger b and doormat25
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
Money would be fine if it wasn't used as a means to control us with but because it is not honest and is used to divide rich from the poor, it is stolen most from the people with the least. And yes they make it so u can't access the things u need or want without it. But a decent level of money that allows everyone to exist with dignity, without having to trade your entire healthy life years away for it should be the standard.

• Hugs
Reactions: j3n4829, tiger b and Praestat_Mori
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
Money is a great thing if you have a lot of it. Most people spend almost half of their lives just to pay their bills for rent, loans, food - they do not live, but survive. This is largely my reason for ctb - I don't have enough money to live the way I want. Although I earn enough to rent an expensive apartment, this is not the standard of living that I would like. Working to survive doesn't make sense, such a shitty life.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Spiritual survivor, j3n4829 and ultraviolence
j3n4829

j3n4829

hell girl
Nov 4, 2023
I hate money to. Money is a cancer, the worst of all cancers it creates too many problems and gets out the worst of humanity . It's also a form of slavery and conflict. Nothing good about that crap
exactly! it turns good people into bad sob

Reactions: Spiritual survivor
mertvets

mertvets

if only
Nov 6, 2023
what i hate the most about money is how it brings out my greed and materialism for temporary satisfaction. i'm constantly playing tag with money, and i'm it.

i wish i wasn't like this...