S

suicide hype_

Oct 20, 2020
I'm 20 years old month ago my mom died for cancer just in my birthday. I loved her so much and miss she. After funeral i get suicide thing now i have plan do it in next week. Mom left me 100000 euros did it will change something for you? Its worth live only becose you have a lot of money but you die inside? After my die dad will take this money for him this nothing change he is rich.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: xLosthopex, Winona [restored], sadworld and 4 others
MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020
If you choose to live, invest your money in index funds then live your life and forget about it. You will be set for life in 30 years. Contact someone in financials or stocks and they will help you set it up. Trust me on that. You will hit 40-50 and not have to work again.

If you are set on catching the bus and you don't want your money to go to your family, then you need to get in contact with a lawyer to make them the executor of your will. They will help you write a will so that your money will go where you want it to go. I suggest a charity of your choosing.

Reactions: cii, sadworld, death137 and 1 other person
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I'm 20 years old month ago my mom died for cancer just in my birthday. I loved her so much and miss she. After funeral i get suicide thing now i have plan do it in next week. Mom left me 100000 euros did it will change something for you? Its worth live only becose you have a lot of money but you die inside? After my die dad will take this money for him this nothing change he is rich.
I'm sorry for your loss.
Are you close to your dad?

Do you think it will be helpful if you live close rest of your family or perhaps friends?

Reactions: sadworld and death137
S

suicide hype_

Oct 20, 2020
I'm sorry for your loss.
Are you close to your dad?

Do you think it will be helpful if you live close rest of your family or perhaps friends?
Dad is close me but i am outside for him and rest people. I don't want to talk to anyone even best friends. Where i live change nothing it will dont be helpfull for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, death137 and KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Do you have any siblings? or are you the only child like I am?

I'm sorry for your loss.
For practical advice I think it'd be good for you to grieve and give it time.

And think about ctb later if u still feel like it

Reactions: sadworld and death137
S

suicide hype_

Oct 20, 2020
I am only child i thing it will always hurt. Life is awful.

• Hugs
Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany, sadworld, death137 and 1 other person
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I know how you feel.
It's devasting to lose our loved ones especially they are close to us.

Give it some time.
You'll figure things out.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, death137 and suicide hype_
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
It can but depend on the mentality. I have enough money to sustain myself for a year more on less, if i won't have that money i earned working, i would have probably ctb long time ago. I recomend to be cautious about advising others you have money, you'll probably notice some interested rats. Also if you have a good relationship with your dad, stay with him for a while, it would be devastating losing x2 loving ones in less than two months.
Sorry for your lost.

• Love
Reactions: suicide hype_, Meditation guide and KleinerWolf
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
If you choose to live, invest your money in index funds then live your life and forget about it. You will be set for life in 30 years. Contact someone in financials or stocks and they will help you set it up. Trust me on that. You will hit 40-50 and not have to work again.

If you are set on catching the bus and you don't want your money to go to your family, then you need to get in contact with a lawyer to make them the executor of your will. They will help you write a will so that your money will go where you want it to go. I suggest a charity of your choosing.
No, do not contact a random solicitor and make them the executor of your will.

Reactions: KleinerWolf
MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020
No, do not contact a random solicitor and make them the executor of your will.
If you don't have an alternative, then that's all you can do to make sure that your will is carried out. I know from experience. I have no friends or family that will carry out my will and furthermore if I don't make sure that I have an executor then I have every reason to believe that the opposite of my will, will happen. So, yes, absolutely contact a solicitor if you don't have any other option.

Reactions: cii and Meditation guide
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I am sorry for your loss.
100 thousand euros is not life changing money.
But you can afford to try fix your problems not worrying about money.

nowhere2befound

nowhere2befound

Jan 8, 2021
Money solves literally nothing. You can't transplant your brain with it

Reactions: Nihilist