Oguzok

Oguzok

forever young...i want to be forever young
Nov 24, 2023
I still love her a lot and miss her but... When she was alive all my life until the moment of her death her relationship with my father was a roller coaster, sometimes we were like a normal family, but most often it was swearing and fights to the death, I'm so tired of this...

She also alcoholic, which really sadden me, but when she was gone everything no so piecefull I guess?... It seemed to me that she was always dissatisfied with her life... maybe at least now she's feel fine. I hope to join here whatever where she is.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, hellispink, ropearoundatree and 7 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'm sorry your mom's gone and that her life wasn't happy, yet at least you can take comfort in knowing she's not suffering anymore in this horrible world.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Oguzok, Kit1 and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Rest in peace, at least those who are gone cannot suffer anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, WAITING TO DIE, LeperGnome and 3 others
casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
Sorry for your situation. Yeah death can sometimes be the best option for someone. If only regular people understood this.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, CTB Dream, Oguzok and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Your mom is relieved and does not have to suffer anymore. Sorry for your loss but it also can be a relief. I wish u all the best!

• Hugs
Reactions: silentnights56, CTB Dream, Oguzok and 2 others
Oguzok

Oguzok

forever young...i want to be forever young
Nov 24, 2023
Ty all:(

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and CTB Dream
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Thats part of loving deeply someone, letting them go, letting them free. Flying high up the skies, all peace. She must be fine now. I hope you guys meet when you are ready. Hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: silentnights56, Oguzok, WAITING TO DIE and 2 others