• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
today before i went out for a walk i wanted to put on sunscreen bc i was worried about getting skin cancer. but my mom thought that i would be fine since i'm walking.

the irony of discussion.

my mom had a PET scan yesterday and got the results today, which showed that she has a cancerous lymph node. it's not bad, like it's everywhere, but it still is back. and i'm scared.

i sort of spiral every time my mom's cancer comes back. bc i'm scared. this time is no exception. i'm scared.

my mom is stressed with stuff regarding my brother on top of everything too which isn't great. and i feel like i'm going to run out of time to get my schedule set. but i'm worried about my mom primarily.

i'm just scared. i thought the last time (last year) was the last time. i guess not.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: worthIess, LoiteringClouds, QueerMelancholy and 11 others
Monique696

Monique696

Aug 31, 2021
I wish you lots of strength in these hard times and hope your mom recovers fast and well.

• Love
Reactions: Sunshine, Praestat_Mori, synthcadia and 1 other person
synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
I wish you lots of strength in these hard times and hope your mom recovers fast and well.
thank u, me too.

i learned that my grandmother also has surgery this week so. that's something.

i'm debating buying sn.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I hope the best for your mom and that everything goes well. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I send you a BIG🫂:heart:

• Love
Reactions: NoLoveNoHope
Sakura.

Sakura.

Chciałbym, żeby wszystko się już skończyło.
May 1, 2024
I am horrified and very sorry about what you wrote. I know how you feel because my mother and my grandmother got cancer at almost the same time. Mom passed away and grandma is still struggling.

I wish I could support you somehow...

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
FakeSmileGuy

FakeSmileGuy

I hate myself
Apr 16, 2024
That's rough man, i wish you luck, and i hope you stay strong for them. I know this opinion might be unwelcome here, but i think you should stay for them. Leaving my family behind is probably the largest barrier between me and a bullet, the guilt of hurting them is horrible for me. I know it's none of my business, but i'd stick around until they're better. I'm sorry this had to happen, good luck synth.