RoadBLOCK

RoadBLOCK

Jul 9, 2024
$260 I spend on my skin almost every month, I want to go out because I am a person who wants to be happy but my happiness turns into sadness because the ugliest Asian person is 10 times more beautiful than me because they have the skin of God !
Sorry mom I'm not not number 1# I'm ugly !

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Tonkpils, Dai, shrobae and 3 others
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
Episode 4 Knife GIF by The Simpsons

• Yay!
Reactions: Life'sA6itch, shrobae, CantDoIt and 1 other person
Sans

Sans

Protesting the conditions of an inhumane world
Oct 2, 2019
I don't know whether or not this is a troll, but I feel bad regardless. As someone who was relentless mocked and abused in school for being conventionally unattractive, I send my condolences.

Reactions: Tonkpils and CantDoIt
C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
$260 I spend on my skin almost every month, I want to go out because I am a person who wants to be happy but my happiness turns into sadness because the ugliest Asian person is 10 times more beautiful than me because they have the skin of God !
God same wtf I have thinner skin than even the vast majority of white people and my face already looks like trash because of stupid things I did in my youth due to already being depressed! Also my absolutely dogshit genetics. A million skin types I could have been born with and this is the one I have. šŸ« 
I mean Asian people have great skin genetics but so does every other type of person that isn't me. I feel cursed like skincare or eating healthy or de stressing won't help this case because God damn

Sorry you feel this way, honestly I am one hundred percent sure you look better than me

Reactions: Tonkpils
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
How do you spend that much money on skincare?

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Yes, I definitely think this post is legit and is not a troll post. This is the most genuine post I've ever seen and there is no way this was made to get a reaction out of us. Complaining about Asians having good skin and how that makes you, a non-Asian person (probably), ugly is definitely a normal complaint.

Joking aside, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you're being honest. With that in mind, having good skin has nothing to do with your race. I happen to live in a very diverse area, so I've interacted with a lot of Asian people growing up and how nice their skin was varied a lot from person to person. I've met Asians who issues with acne, had scarring all over their face, skin conditions, and issues with their skin complexion. I've also met many non-Asians with perfect skin. Good skin comes down to a mixture of lifestyle choices and genetics. Some people just luck out more than others when it comes to their skin. People's skin can also vary a lot in appearance over time. For example, my face is usually clear up until I'm about to get my period and my eczema flares up a few times every year.

It's very weird to specifically obsess over the skin (and general appearance) of Asians. It comes off as though you fetishize and put them on this sort of pedestal and it's kind of off-putting, ngl.

• Love
Reactions: thinvy, astr4, cowboypants and 6 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Yes, I definitely think this post is legit and is not a troll post. This is the most genuine post I've ever seen and in no was made to get a reaction out of us. Complaining about Asians have good skin and how that makes you ugly is definitely a normal complaint.

Joking aside, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that your being honest. With that in mind, having good skin has nothing to do with your race. I happen to live in a very diverse area, so I've interacted with a lot of Asian people growing up and how nice their skin was varied a lot from person to person. I've met Asians who issues with acne, had scarring all over their face, skin conditions, and issues with their skin complexion. I've also met many non-asians with perfect skin. Good skin comes down to a mixture of lifestyle choices and genetics. Some people just luck out more than others when it comes to their skin. People's skin can also vary a lot in appearance depending on throughout over time. For example, my face is usually clear up until I'm about to get my period and my eczema flares up a few times every year.

It's very weird to specifically obsess over the skin (and general appearance) Asians. It comes off as though you fetishize and put them on this sort of pedestal and its kind of off-putting, ngl.
How do you still have a floor to stand on after all of these mic drops?

• Yay!
Reactions: Tonkpils, astr4, damienlerone03 and 3 others
C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
Yes, I definitely think this post is legit and is not a troll post. This is the most genuine post I've ever seen and there is no way this was made to get a reaction out of us. Complaining about Asians having good skin and how that makes you, a non-Asian person (probably), ugly is definitely a normal complaint.

Joking aside, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you're being honest. With that in mind, having good skin has nothing to do with your race. I happen to live in a very diverse area, so I've interacted with a lot of Asian people growing up and how nice their skin was varied a lot from person to person. I've met Asians who issues with acne, had scarring all over their face, skin conditions, and issues with their skin complexion. I've also met many non-Asians with perfect skin. Good skin comes down to a mixture of lifestyle choices and genetics. Some people just luck out more than others when it comes to their skin. People's skin can also vary a lot in appearance over time. For example, my face is usually clear up until I'm about to get my period and my eczema flares up a few times every year.

It's very weird to specifically obsess over the skin (and general appearance) of Asians. It comes off as though you fetishize and put them on this sort of pedestal and it's kind of off-putting, ngl.
You're actually right here, I took the bait on this one because skin stuff is my trigger šŸ« 

• Yay!
Reactions: RoadBLOCK and EvisceratedJester
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
How do you still have a floor to stand on after all of these mic drops?
What floor? For your information, I happen to live in the 5th dimensional time-space continuum. Floors don't exist here and I don't need them because I'm better than all you pesky humans.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Tonkpils, thinvy, astr4 and 4 others
shrobae

shrobae

pro invicto
Sep 9, 2024
No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

• Love
Reactions: astr4, secretariat and Life'sA6itch
Just_Another_Person

Just_Another_Person

Student
Sep 16, 2024
FYI Asians can have bad skin. Black, Hispanic/Latin, indigenous/native, white and others too. It is just that Eastern Asians (I am pretty sure when you say "Asians" you refer to this specific group) tend to be stereotyped as all being perfect model-level beautiful but there are "ugly" Asians too, if you lived in an area with lots of them you would see. Race doesn't matter when we are talking about beauty (except when we are talking about the "white beauty standard", this thing is a shit).

Reactions: Life'sA6itch
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me šŸ’™
Nov 1, 2023
FYI Asians can have bad skin. Black, Hispanic/Latin, indigenous/native, white and others too. It is just that Eastern Asians (I am pretty sure when you say "Asians" you refer to this specific group) tend to be stereotyped as all being perfect model-level beautiful but there are "ugly" Asians too, if you lived in an area with lots of them you would see. Race doesn't matter when we are talking about beauty (except when we are talking about the "white beauty standard", this thing is a shit).
I believe this post is legitimate as well, and I don't believe it's rooted in racism. The Asian girls in mainland Asia have better skin because the pressure to be beautiful is so high, that if people aren't beautiful they'll be ostracized by society. It's not because they're better, it's the pressuring and discriminatory society with some of the highest suicide rates in the world driving the amount of citizens to perform to the beauty standard. Sad and shouldn't be glorified, really.

If OP is an Asian, my guess is that they probably have an Asian tiger mom bullying them about their appearance regularly. Far too common in Asian families. I hope OP will learn to stand up for themselves and disregard the bullying. Not that it's her fault, but will be the best for mental health in the long run.

Reactions: Tonkpils and davidtorez
RoadBLOCK

RoadBLOCK

Jul 9, 2024
Ha?

damienlerone03

damienlerone03

reject humanity, return to monke
May 5, 2024
What floor? For your information, I happen to live in the 5th dimensional time-space continuum. Floors don't exist here and I don't need them because I'm better than all you pesky humans.
where does dwayne the rock johnson from the cumzone stand then?

hopemeetshopeless

hopemeetshopeless

Sep 20, 2024
Well, I hate to break it to you, but I am half asian (S. Korean). Yet, still I am 110% fugly and always have been

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
where does dwayne the rock johnson from the cumzone stand then?
Idk. I've never been to the cumzone before. Only people made of cum get to go there.

• Informative
Reactions: damienlerone03