On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
Do they ?

I embarrassed myself last night and need them to remove some things . Do they actually respond to you ?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
You can report the post and ask for them to be deleted. I think that if it's just a few posts they will allow them to be deleted.

• Informative
Reactions: Skathon, Smart No More and On Replay
On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
I hope so . In the partner thread I did , everything else can stay. But when it comes to finding someone … I need it to be different. Hate it , hate myself

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
theyre a little busy and have their own problems but yeah. for the most part we just report it and say "can you delete this please?" (or some variant). they delete it and since its self reported they know not to put it against you

Reactions: Smart No More and On Replay
On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
theyre a little busy and have their own problems but yeah. for the most part we just report it and say "can you delete this please?" (or some variant). they delete it and since its self reported they know not to put it against you
Thank you

• Love
Reactions: Life_and_Death
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Feel free to report you own post if you need moderators to act quickly. If you send a private message to me, it might take a bit longer depending on my activity during the day. I've removed the post you wanted to be deleted.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat, Skathon, Cathy Ames and 3 others
On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
Feel free to report you own post if you need moderators to act quickly. If you send a private message to me, it might take a bit longer depending on my activity during the day. I've removed the post you wanted to be deleted.
Thank you <3