BrokenHopes

BrokenHopes

What doesn't kill you, f*cks you up.
Nov 27, 2019
I have a hard time concentrating on anything. The time passes very slowly and it is painful.
I wonder if anyone of you great people have any tips on good mobile phone android games?
That doesnt require too much thinking but can help with distraction for a while?

Thanks.

R

rxleep

Oct 11, 2021
I play magic tiles 3. I used to play Call of Duty mobile a lot.

Reactions: BrokenHopes
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
I play one called Wood Block. It's similar to Tetris but there's no timer and the pieces don't randomly fall. It helps when I'm waiting somewhere for an appointment or whatever and also when I'm sitting at home and can't concentrate. I put the TV on and play when I can't watch and then look up and watch when I can't play.

• Love
Reactions: BrokenHopes and rxleep
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I used to play something called Mobile Legends Adventure, it was fun and the characters were interesting but it's really pay to win.

There was also a game called Dragon Raja which is absolutely fantastic and have been captivated by it for hours. The story, the effects, the amount of things you can do.

I also remember Unison League.

In the end it's all about what you like to play tho, I mostly like RPG anime style games.

Reactions: BrokenHopes
BrokenHopes

BrokenHopes

What doesn't kill you, f*cks you up.
Nov 27, 2019
Thank you guys! Appreciate the tips :)

I play one called Wood Block. It's similar to Tetris but there's no timer and the pieces don't randomly fall. It helps when I'm waiting somewhere for an appointment or whatever and also when I'm sitting at home and can't concentrate. I put the TV on and play when I can't watch and then look up and watch when I can't play.
I downloaded Woodblock. That was a good game for my current brain state.
I also play a bit and then watch tv a bit. Can't keep my concentration on for long.

Reactions: Ash