U

user_name_here

N/A
May 16, 2021
How many phones do you own?

I personally have 2.
I keep one offline at all times, this is my functional phone for everything.

Then I have one purely for the internet and apps, don't use a sim.

Now right off the bat, people might think this is suspicious but given how prevalent spying and tracking is now a days, I think it's perfectly rational to do this.

I know the police would make the assumption somebody is selling drugs if they do this, but I think the police rape and murder women, and only one of us is on the ball so yeah.

it's me. I'm on the ball.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I have two phones because one is older than the other lol. I don't know why you would be worrying about police though. Are you a gun runner or something haha

Reactions: user_name_here
U

user_name_here

N/A
May 16, 2021
Hahahah, not a gun runner or a dealer. I don't even have a car so I must either be the brokest arms dealer or the brokest arms dealer.

But na, I'm black so I'm always paranoid about the police fucking with me. I was molested by a police officer when I was minor all because he smelt weed. He legit stuck his hands down my boxers and touched my dick, and he made sure to do it out of view of the CCTV camera while his colleague kept watch for passers by. But the LE reading this thread probably think I'm making that up, but just look at the child Q incident, it's nothing new, they treat black minors as adults so they can justify their racism

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: passagem18, Niko66, NobodyKnowsMe and 2 others
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
The way privacy is now I totally see your logic. Unfortunately it's not enough to entirely work the way you want as the two devices can be seen moving together even though one is offline. Even if you leave one at home and take one out with you they always go home to the same location where they will spend a night together. There's more to it than just that but yeah, It would be enough to tie the identity of one to the other but making it harder to do so is certainly understandable. Why be the low hanging fruit, right? Even if you're entirely average and innocent. So many have given up on privacy. I see people say things like "privacy no longer exists" in the context of 'you may as well just live with it' but I disagree. Rolling over and giving up is the absolute worst thing to do. It's saying "if you can't beat them, let them win". That's such a terrible example to set for both victim and abuser of privacy regulation. Vote with your wallet and actions I say and make it as hard and tedious as possible for your info to be scraped from anywhere. It's all the more beneficial when that info is worth nothing because its adding to a resource hog that doesn't pay off. A small victory on a singular level maybe but it's 'little' things like this that can keep someone comforted in the knowledge we are not numbers, we're free men/women/people. To paraphrase the prisoner.

Last edited:
  • Informative
U

user_name_here

N/A
May 16, 2021
Great comment smartnomore. I'll reply properly shortly.

I don't even have a car so I must either be the brokest arms dealer or the brokest arms dealer.
And for the police reading this, let me explain the joke.

In the eyes of the law, even when a black man is innocent, he's still guilty. That the joke I'm making. I've noticed you guys following me when I go the shop, I know you browse here and I know you have my IP.

NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
I have 2 phones, but only because I have my personal cell and our house still has a landline, though it is voip rather than traditional phone service.