• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

Wish2Exit

Jul 15, 2024
Does anyone know if it matters if I'm preparing mixtures of sodium nitrite and water in plastic or glass containers? I haven't found this detail covered in any threads. thanks

C

CantDoIt

Jul 18, 2024
Wouldn't think it matters but a lot of people mention using plastic cups. I think the goal might be to avoid breaking the cup or something in case they're flailing around, etc? Personally breaking cups would not be a huge deal to me but I'm not sure how you feel about it.

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Plastic for safety, in case they fall and then you do, you don't want to land on broken glass, that you might not even be physically able to do anything about.

W

Wish2Exit

Jul 15, 2024
Wouldn't think it matters but a lot of people mention using plastic cups. I think the goal might be to avoid breaking the cup or something in case they're flailing around, etc? Personally breaking cups would not be a huge deal to me but I'm not sure how you feel about it.
Thank you. I'll go with plastic.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I don't think it matters.

I bought small glasses to drink the entire SN comfortably.
But plastic containers will not suddenly reduce the effectiveness of SN.

No worries. Choose what you prefer.

W

Wish2Exit

Jul 15, 2024

Thank you. Can I ask something else if you know this? I have only 25g SN for my first cup. In case I vomit and need to drink another cup, do you know if using PN in the second or third cup matters? Of course, I will be accounting for the need to use more PN than SN.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Thank you. Can I ask something else if you know this? I have only 25g SN for my first cup. In case I vomit and need to drink another cup, do you know if using PN in the second or third cup matters? Of course, I will be accounting for the need to use more PN than SN.
Sorry, I don't know if I understand.
What is PN?

W

Wish2Exit

Jul 15, 2024
Sorry, I don't know if I understand.
What is PN?
Sorry, PN is potassium nitrite and SN is sodium nitrate (not nitrates). To clarify, I am making three cups of mixtures. The first will be SN and water and the second and third will be PN and water. In case I can't keep the first cup down, I just want to make sure that using PN (after I have already drunk the SN) is not counteractive to the whole process.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Sorry, PN is potassium nitrite and SN is sodium nitrate (not nitrates). To clarify, I am making three cups of mixtures. The first will be SN and water and the second and third will be PN and water. In case I can't keep the first cup down, I just want to make sure that using PN (after I have already drunk the SN) is not counteractive to the whole process.
SN is sodium nitrite, not nitrate. I'm guessing you just made a mistake and wrote it wrong, but I want to make sure.

Honestly, this is the first time I see someone intending to use these two substances together.

I have absolutely no knowledge on this subject and I don't know how these two substances interact with each other.

But my intuition tells me that this is not the best idea.

I don't know what might happen when you do this and how your body will react.
I also don't know how exactly PN works.

It would be best if you created a separate thread and asked this question.
However, according to my limited knowledge, using these two different substances together for CTB is not a good idea.

Of course, you may not need to drink a second glass and 25 grams of SN will be enough.
Even if you vomit, it doesn't necessarily mean you've failed.

W

Wish2Exit

Jul 15, 2024
SN is sodium nitrite, not nitrate. I'm guessing you just made a mistake and wrote it wrong, but I want to make sure.

Honestly, this is the first time I see someone intending to use these two substances together.

I have absolutely no knowledge on this subject and I don't know how these two substances interact with each other.

However, according to my limited knowledge, using these two different substances together for CTB is not a good idea.

Of course, you may not need to drink a second glass and 25 grams of SN will be enough.
I hear what you're saying. I just posted a new thread asking this question. I have read quite a bit about both of them but not using them together. Hopefully, it's okay and they won't interfere with each other, or, like you said, the 25g sodium nitrite is sufficient.

OMG! I totally missed your correction of my mention of "sodium nitrate" even though I said in parentheses "not nitrate." I am using SODIUM NITRITE and not sodium nitrAte. Sorry about that. Now that that is clarified, you may still not know if potassium nitrIte and sodium nitrIte are okay together, but I did use the correct spelling in my post. Thanks for catching that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agon321