O

odazai

Aug 23, 2023
Hi everyone
I'm trying to ctb and I'm scared of failing ,
I have everything ready for exit bag method (I have gas only for 32 minutes I couldn't get access to a biggertank ) and I got sn .
So I was thinking of mixing the two methods, my original plan was exit bag with nitrogen but failure in this method can cause brain damage and that's why I was thinking to take sn too so if one didn'twork the other would, but vomiting because sn can fuck it up in a plastic bag , and I was thinking if I fast for 8 hours , take pills I should take befor sn , setup my exit bag then drink sn if I felt like vomiting then I won't use exit bag but if I was able to handle it and dont throw up then I use exit bag too.
Does it make sense?
Is there a chance to throw up after passing out?
What els can go wrong by mixing this two?
If I shouldn't mix which one is better option?
If anyone knows any method I can do that is better please let me know 🙏♥️

Please help

Last edited:
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
If you got a working exit bag setup I don't see the point in adding the potential complications of SN into the equation.

Reactions: Meteora and odazai
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Sounds like a solid method, I like the idea of integrating the exit bag into your SN plan as an avoidance of failure. You can't throw up while unconscious, by the way.

Which method were you considering first? If you want to combine the two then go for it.

Reactions: odazai
O

odazai

Aug 23, 2023
Sounds like a solid method, I like the idea of integrating the exit bag into your SN plan as an avoidance of failure. You can't throw up while unconscious, by the way.

Which method were you considering first? If you want to combine the two then go for it.
Sn first then nitrogen so I would pass out quickly
If you got a working exit bag setup I don't see the point in adding the potential complications of SN into the equation.
I heard a lot of scary things about exit bag and I got scared

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Sn first then nitrogen so I would pass out quickly

I heard a lot of scary things about exit bag and I got scared
But you didn't hear scary things about SN? Both directly kill by hypoxia which can cause brain damage in the event of failure.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
But you didn't hear scary things about SN? Both directly kill by hypoxia which can cause brain damage in the event of failure.
All methods are scary, in a way, actually. Mostly because they're either intimidating due to the complicatedness of setting up the apparatus but also because the methods are difficult to pull off.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
KIS = Keep It Simple

I would either go with exit bag or with SN, both have a risk of brain, organ damage if you fail. That's a fact. Make sure you're not found too early.

O

odazai

Aug 23, 2023
I heard sn failure recovery is fast but I'm not sure
Does sn fail even if you don't throw up and not found for hours?
If it does then I don't know what to do

KIS = Keep It Simple

I would either go with exit bag or with SN, both have a risk of brain, organ damage if you fail. That's a fact. Make sure you're not found too early.
which one have higher success?

Last edited:
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Does sn fail even if you don't throw up and not found for hours?
If it does then I don't know what to do
SN is lethal in only 1g, even with throwing up you'll still probably succeed, especially if you have extra glasses around. if you're not found soon enough then you will die, theres no chance of ever being revived.

Reactions: odazai and conarc
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
which one have higher success?
I don't know. Both are lethal and very effective. Both methods have in common that you will die because of a lack of oxygen. Exitbag because you don't breath any oxygen, SN because the blood is destroyed and cannot transport any oxygen anymore. As was said already 1g SN can be lethal already, 25g should do the job, even after vomiting it is likely that there is already enough SN in the body, just make sure you are not found to early. And regarding you Nitrogen cylinder with N2 for 30 minutes I would say 30 minutes without oxygen = death.

O

odazai

Aug 23, 2023
SN is lethal in only 1g, even with throwing up you'll still probably succeed, especially if you have extra glasses around. if you're not found soon enough then you will die, theres no chance of ever being revived.
This make me feel better thank you
I don't know. Both are lethal and very effective. Both methods have in common that you will die because of a lack of oxygen. Exitbag because you don't breath any oxygen, SN because the blood is destroyed and cannot transport any oxygen anymore. As was said already 1g SN can be lethal already, 25g should do the job, even after vomiting it is likely that there is already enough SN in the body, just make sure you are not found to early. And regarding you Nitrogen cylinder with N2 for 30 minutes I would say 30 minutes without oxygen = death.
You know I'm just worried that gas leaking or something out of nowhere happens

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and アホペンギン
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
What is "sn" again?

I would chose one method and do proper research. That is better in my opinion.

O

odazai

Aug 23, 2023
What is "sn" again?

Sn is sodium nitrite (nano2)
Which is deadly
I did research on both but there is always chance of failing so that's why I was thinking to make it deadlier

AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
What is "sn" again?

• Love
O

odazai

Aug 23, 2023
Do you know a good thread for exit bag too?
I did research but I'm still looking to minimise the issues

P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
To be honest I am also thinking about combining these two.I am also scared as shit of failure.

• Love
P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
Do you know a good thread for exit bag too?
I did research but I'm still looking to minimise the issues
I searched a video named 'Doing it with Chi' .You can even find it on YouTube.Just make sure you use a durable bag(oven bags are recommended).Also check for any leaks in bag or any other leaks.
Do have everything ready for both?
How are you gonna do it?
I have SN .I have Nitrogen cylinder but I am still figuring out how to set it up.
Also make sure you are sitting on a chair with your hands and body tied to chair.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Sn is sodium nitrite (nano2)
Which is deadly
I did research on both but there is always chance of failing so that's why I was thinking to make it deadlier
I see. And may I ask, where do you get it from?
Be careful with exitbag to not be sedated before you were able to put the bag on head and turn on the gas!

P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
Peaceful pill handbook recommends that you hyperventilate for a couple of minutes before putting the bag on your head then filling it up with Nitrogen and then pulling it over your head.

O

odazai

Aug 23, 2023
I see. And may I ask, where do you get it from?
Be careful with exitbag to not be sedated before you were able to put the bag on head and turn on the gas!
I got it online from the website that sells laboratory stuff
I searched a video named 'Doing it with Chi' .You can even find it on YouTube.Just make sure you use a durable bag(oven bags are recommended).Also check for any leaks in bag or any other leaks.

I have SN .I have Nitrogen cylinder but I am still figuring out how to set it up.
Also make sure you are sitting on a chair with your hands and body tied to chair.
I can't tie my self to a chair
I'm gonna sit on the floor in corner so after I pass out I don't fall
Peaceful pill handbook recommends that you hyperventilate for a couple of minutes before putting the bag on your head then filling it up with Nitrogen and then pulling it over your head.
Yes and to be safe I was thinking if after 30 seconds I didn't pass out I should give up immediately because it mean maby something is wrong and can lead to brain damage
but what if I'm stressed and take more to pass out?
How long should it take max?
Yes and to be safe I was thinking if after 30 seconds I didn't pass out I should give up immediately because it mean maby something is wrong and can lead to brain damage
but what if I'm stressed and take more to pass out?
How long should it take max?

Last edited: