counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
Anyone heard about this. Apparently it causes fluid build up in the lungs and death can take 10 mins. Also what's the gas that was used in the war to kill people. Wasn't it mustard gas? Seems gas can be a good way to die. Basically go dizzy and pass out and then once the brain is starved of oxygen, its goodbye to all the pain and suffering 🙃

Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
Mustard gas would lead to alot of suffering, cyanide would be better but its hard to find

Reactions: counting-out-time and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This is a very unpleasant way besides that you put a lot of other innocent people in danger. If you consider methods using gases I suggest you read about inert gas/N2 methods with exitbag /SCBA masks or the CO method.

• Informative
Reactions: ClownWorld2023
counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
I've thought about inert gas and that but seems expensive to get all the equipment. Seems just mixing a few chemicals seems cheap and easy. Maybe for the worst part. Take sleeping tablets prior to mixing it up and I would do it where no one else is by. Such as a air locked tent or car.

C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
I've thought about inert gas and that but seems expensive to get all the equipment. Seems just mixing a few chemicals seems cheap and easy. Maybe for the worst part. Take sleeping tablets prior to mixing it up and I would do it where no one else is by. Such as a air locked tent or car.

The method you proposed is unreliable.

You will most likely survive, but odds are that you will end up in a (much) worse state than you are right now.

peace_van

peace_van

My time stops now.
Sep 9, 2023
Bleach and lime sulfur for hydrogen sulfide?

counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
The method you proposed is unreliable.

You will most likely survive, but odds are that you will end up in a (much) worse state than you are right now.
Ah bummer. I was watching Yt earlier and some worker In a fast food chain died while cleaning as mixed the two chemicals. Thought it seemed easy but guess not now

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It happened to me by accident. Ammonia and bleach were mixed.
No you do not want to do this --- trying to get in air when you can't is torture.

Reactions: Kempel556