Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

Experienced
Jul 12, 2024
If I took 3500mg of seroquel and 75mg of chantix would that do the trick. I'd be alone all day so nobody would find me. I could take some anti nausea pills I read chantix overdoses make you vomit. I'm desperate to make this stop. I can't take this pain inside anymore. I'm constantly feeling pain inside of me I can't describe. I hold it in til my husband leaves and the I just sob into the pillows I can't deal anymore. It's too fucking much. I can't order shit like SN I have three cops that live in my neighborhood it'd never arrive I have too much history and too many ppl know I want out. I have to wait until day after tomorrow because I don't have enough time today and I have a therapy appt tomorrow if I don't show they'll send cops but day after tomorrow I'll be alone all day long I could take all the meds and nobody would be the wiser. Would it work? Or would I just get really fucked up?

B

Booman

Aug 30, 2024
Probably won't work. Be better off doing something else. Good luck.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
That appears to not even be close to enough seroquel to kill you based on my quick research, and chantix seems to be such a safe med that there are only a few cases of fatal overdose available to read about. Doesn't seem like much would happen at all other than vomiting. I would not recommend trying this.

Reactions: Tonkpils and cowboypants