LadyAlastor

LadyAlastor

Fading In And out losing time with the two I love.
Jan 13, 2020
Okay so I have mixed feelings, and the reason why I have these mixed feelings is because when my partner finally came back into my life we went through a talk and we both had admitted that both of the people we were with were rebounds and I could agree with that that was very much true however.

the person she was with I hated for the longest time and the thing is I still do I hate this guy and his wife with every fiber of my being and if you're wondering all three were in a polyamorous relationship and now that she's out of that and she's back with me which is something maybe extremely happy with.

She still friends with him and her even though she saw their true colors and all that s*** she still chooses to be friends with them you know and that's not necessarily my problem it really isn't all I can do is give her advice and if she doesn't listen she'll have to let on her own because the last time I tried to do something about it I will suddenly being possessive and abusive.

However back to this person I don't really care that he had sex with her I don't granted in the past I did and wouldn't wanted to murder him because I am or at least I was a very jealous mother f***** I still get jealous just not nearly as much however my feelings towards this man are as follows and I think it's a mix between pity and loathing.

Because when my girl did have feelings for him he shut her down and said I love you but I'm not in love with you.

Granted I'm kind of happy that happened because you know what f****** in my eyes she kind of deserved it,but it was what I heard next that will really got me and I was told that he had gotten jealous over me and her holding hands when we were together a long time ago.

You are in a relationship why in the world would you get jealous over me holding my partner's f****** hand?

And his partner isn't any better because one of the things that started a lot of the chaos was partly because of them because his girlfriend started planting seeds of doubt, I hate that b**** too.

the point is I can't really honestly describe what I feel for this person I can't tell if I hate him pity him or loathe him.

Because it feels like he personally tore away my relationship along with his partner granted it was already problems in the relationship him getting in it didn't help.

And even though I'm going to let go of that part because I got my girl back I still can't help but hate this man but there is another feeling that comes with it I can't figure out that other feeling.

Example I found out today he got into a motorcycle accident and she said well I don't know how you feel about that or anything like that and I looked at her and I said I'm not going to dignify that with a response you know how I feel about him.

Any help would be nice please I'm trying to figure out these emotions and I can't talk to her about it because she might cop an attitude and I'm not going to take a chance.