GonnaGoBye

GonnaGoBye

Will die soon
Jun 30, 2020
Would that be like an accident or something? Im thinking about it so that my family would not have to worry about me having a planned ctb. It would likely to be viewed as an accident.
Any thoughts about this plan gonna work?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
What would be the supposed purpose for having SN? And for mixing it with water?

Reactions: Saed, Bct, FriendofDeath and 1 other person
GonnaGoBye

GonnaGoBye

Will die soon
Jun 30, 2020
What would be the supposed purpose for having SN? And for mixing it with water?
Hmm it says in the guide that you have to drink sn with water right? Does prolonging sn in water have a diminishing effect?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Hmm it says in the guide that you have to drink sn with water right? Does prolonging sn in water have a diminishing effect?

What I'm asking is, how will it look like an accident? You would have to have a different reason than suicide for having SN and for mixing it with water.

Reactions: autumnal and x-Ace-x
GonnaGoBye

GonnaGoBye

Will die soon
Jun 30, 2020
What I'm asking is, how will it look like an accident? You would have to have a different reason than suicide for having SN and for mixing it with water.
Drink the SN during meal time or before meal time. I always drink in a bottle not on a glass / cup. Well thats what I think to make it look like an accident.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Drink the SN during meal time or before meal time. I always drink in a bottle not on a glass / cup. Well thats what I think to make it look like an accident.

The purpose of having SN is suicide, so it will be obvious there was intention to suicide just by the fact you possess it.

Reactions: Saed, autumnal and AlreadyGone
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020

It would not look like an accident because there has to be a valid reason for the SN to be mixed in a bottle of water. No one would mix SN in water by accident. Also, if it was an accident, someone in your family will be persecuted for mixing SN in a bottle of water that you "accidentally" drank.

Reactions: Bleachedwhale, Saed, Bct and 2 others
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I thought of removing labels of both sn and protein powder bottle, as they look almost the same, and leave them in the same spot, then one day i take it by accident in the morning. People would assume i made a honest mistake, and wouldnt question sn possession because of many other uses for it. Id make sure my sn has non ctb purpose when ppl look around. Can both process meat and use it in photography.

But id still prefer different method.

s3gfault

s3gfault

No Brain No Pain
Jun 29, 2020
I thought of removing labels of both sn and protein powder bottle, as they look almost the same, and leave them in the same spot, then one day i take it by accident in the morning. People would assume i made a honest mistake, and wouldnt question sn possession because of many other uses for it. Id make sure my sn has non ctb purpose when ppl look around. Can both process meat and use it in photography.

But id still prefer different method.

Still seems very unlikely as you would immediately notice the difference in taste and "realize your mistake".

Reactions: Saed
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
"accidentaly" lose the phone so i cant call
Still seems very unlikely as you would immediately notice the difference in taste and "realize your mistake".
Accidentally lose the phone. And pretend to pass out too fast to call for help.

I would know what i did

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Would that be like an accident or something? Im thinking about it so that my family would not have to worry about me having a planned ctb. It would likely to be viewed as an accident.
Any thoughts about this plan gonna work?

OP, you sound like you have a very flawed understanding of how people view motives. If it is clear you have purchased a suicide drug for the purposes of suicide (and in the absence of you having any known history of doing tasks for which SN has legitimate uses), then any scenario in which you consume that drug is far more likely to look deliberate than accidental. I'm afraid you are kidding yourself if you think you can come up with some convoluted situation where an 'accidental' consumption of SN is even remotely believable, especially not to police or a coroner.

Reactions: Bct and x-Ace-x
GonnaGoBye

GonnaGoBye

Will die soon
Jun 30, 2020
OP, you sound like you have a very flawed understanding of how people view motives. If it is clear you have purchased a suicide drug for the purposes of suicide (and in the absence of you having any known history of doing tasks for which SN has legitimate uses), then any scenario in which you consume that drug is far more likely to look deliberate than accidental. I'm afraid you are kidding yourself if you think you can come up with some convoluted situation where an 'accidental' consumption of SN is even remotely believable, especially not to police or a coroner.
Sad. Thought my idea to make it look like accidental is gonna work. Welp just gonna drink it then.

Reactions: ebt88
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
I'm afraid you are kidding yourself if you think you can come up with some convoluted situation where an 'accidental' consumption of SN is even remotely believable, especially not to police or a coroner.

I am in total agreement with all the flaws which have been pointed out in this plan.

Your mention of a coroner brought this case to mind. I feel the ruling was out of respect to the family's religious sensibilities.
https://thetab.com/uk/soton/2019/09...0-times-the-safe-dose-of-sodium-nitrate-81312

Reactions: autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Sad. Thought my idea to make it look like accidental is gonna work. Welp just gonna drink it then.

Sorry to be blunt and rain on your parade, but at least now you have a more realistic idea of what can happen.

Reactions: GonnaGoBye and Saed
GonnaGoBye

GonnaGoBye

Will die soon
Jun 30, 2020
Sorry to be blunt and rain on your parade, but at least now you have a more realistic idea of what can happen.
Naah its okay atleast I know or have and understanding on how my family will react and use it as basis to craft heavier schemes

Reactions: autumnal
L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
A variation on this, how would mixing up a potion of SN or better yet N, in advance, and then swig down a lot of vodka get drunk, say the hell with it, and then just chug down the potion? Do u think that would increase the chances of throwing up? Well, I'd take some antinausea drug first like ondansetron...

E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
It's possible to get drunk and drown in the bathtub. You can google it/search this forum. May look somewhat accidental? I'm not saying you should choose this path just mentioning the alternative

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Whoever wrote that article needs to spell check it. Nitrate or nitrite?
It was nitrite. There are numerous articles that got it correct. Apologies for linking to a bad 'un.
ETA: That was a bit weird. Extra text appeared in my post after I'd submitted it that I didn't type.
I've deleted it...

Last edited:
Reactions: SSlostallhope and autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
A variation on this, how would mixing up a potion of SN or better yet N, in advance, and then swig down a lot of vodka get drunk, say the hell with it, and then just chug down the potion? Do u think that would increase the chances of throwing up? Well, I'd take some antinausea drug first like ondansetron...

iu
Combining any excess fluids with SN will dilute the mixture and probably increase the likelihood of vomiting and reduce the chances of success. Drinking alcohol is definitely a very bad idea and will reduce the chances of success.

• Aww..
Reactions: roju, GonnaGoBye and s3gfault
JigsawFeelin

JigsawFeelin

Student
May 31, 2020
What if someone else drinks it?

Reactions: autumnal and Saed
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Mixed SN is only good a few hours... maybe 4-6.

Reactions: autumnal and rhiino