Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Bon jour! Does anyone has any experience with mixing benzoes with opiods? (To get as most calm as possible) Also to take away physical pain.
Answers will be very very much appreciated ♥️
Thank you!

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
That's not a good idea if you're not looking to die (which isn't clear from your post).

DiabolicDiabetic

DiabolicDiabetic

Nov 19, 2023
Bon jour! Does anyone has any experience with mixing benzoes with opiods? (To get as most calm as possible) Also to take away physical pain.
Answers will be very very much appreciated ♥️
Thank you!
Hello! I'm new here. I don't have any actual experience but I've been doing research on this method (mostly from searching through this forum). I'm curious what others have to say as well.

ForeverBroken

ForeverBroken

Memento mori
Jun 17, 2023
I have taken care of patients who have done this and if they didn't die, they ended up on a ventilator in the ICU. If you want to ctb, this may work, otherwise don't do it.

Exact Change

Exact Change

A life of mistakes
Nov 6, 2022
Sounds like a party

Reactions: LunaDreamwalk
DiabolicDiabetic

DiabolicDiabetic

Nov 19, 2023
I have taken care of patients who have done this and if they didn't die, they ended up on a ventilator in the ICU. If you want to ctb, this may work, otherwise don't do it.
Just curious... the patients that survived, did they survive because they were found before expiring, or because the opioid induced vomiting, or was it some other reason?

ForeverBroken

ForeverBroken

Memento mori
Jun 17, 2023
Most were found before passing away. Although vomiting may have occurred, it rarely affected their outcome.

• Love
Reactions: DiabolicDiabetic and JustABug