F

Flying Away

A listening ear is better than suffering in silenc
Nov 20, 2021
It seems as much as I thought I had a chance I know I don't. All I've ever done is make mistake after mistake. I thought I had that one person who could be with me but I realise now I am far too damaged. Years of not getting help have finally taken their toll. I don't know if I'm having a prolonged panic attack or. All I feel is an overall feeling of impending doom. I don't deserve to live. I thought I might be able to make her feel happy but I know I can't. Too many times I ignored my mental health and now it's time I faced up to my shortcomings and make everyone happy once and for all. All I wanted was to love and be loved. To help people but I can't even manage that. I am worthless. 59 years of causing and suffering with pain. I need to be with that someone special but I know I'll just mess up even if I had the chance again. I've tried so hard to be me and not mess up but I'm scared something I did before I changed will come back to bite me and ruin everything. I'm scared I've made a mistake and not realised I have. Paralysed with fear. I love but don't deserve another chance. Thought I had three weeks to make my decision but I will just screw up again. I don't want to die but all I have ever done is hurt people I love and who love me. I need something concrete to hold onto. My time has come to an end. I do what I do for those I love. Sorry to everyone I've let down including those on this site. Goodbye my friends it's time to carry through with what's best for everyone

• Hugs
Reactions: AtMostOkay, jossstick, hellispink and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This life really is so cruel. I hope that you are able to find freedom from your pain as none of us should have to suffer in this life. Best wishes.

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Regrets, those haunt me everyday. I am so sorry to hear you are having a rough time. I am wishing you the best in whichever decision you make.