J

Justin1985

Jun 23, 2020
I am planning ctb soon, my cousin did so by hanging in April and he was also a member here. I'm nervous and scared but he was my best friend and besides all the other things making life miserable. I just can't go on without him anymore.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, suicidebabyseal, ocd is bad and 4 others
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I'm sorry for ur cousin. What's ur method

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Sorry for your loss bro. Hanging is difficult to pull off for many people so please be careful and get as much info as possible before doing anything.

Reactions: ocd is bad, Red and Woodnote
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i really hate to be all "prolife" and stuff but are you sure about this? 1) you said its a scary thought 2) you seem to know very little on the subject of suicide. did you ever try therapy or something first? i understand its difficult to live without someone but just because they are gone doesnt mean they would want you to follow them. i have a feeling you cousin would prefer you lived life as much as you could.

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, HadEnough1974, less than and 2 others
J

Justin1985

Jun 23, 2020
i really hate to be all "prolife" and stuff but are you sure about this? 1) you said its a scary thought 2) you seem to know very little on the subject of suicide. did you ever try therapy or something first? i understand its difficult to live without someone but just because they are gone doesnt mean they would want you to follow them. i have a feeling you cousin would prefer you lived life as much as you could.
I'm sure he would but there's much more to it. Legal stuff, wife hates me, just to much. Thank you for your concern though

• Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I'm sure he would but there's much more to it. Legal stuff, wife hates me, just to much. Thank you for your concern though
did you try to fix your situation at all? like maybe leaving your wife, shes sounds toxic if she hates you. im just saying suicide shouldnt be your first answer. i have some really serious mental disorders that i know will never go away and suicide is still my second option, im at least trying to make life bareable.

Reactions: less than and Red
J

Justin1985

Jun 23, 2020
did you try to fix your situation at all? like maybe leaving your wife, shes sounds toxic if she hates you. im just saying suicide shouldnt be your first answer. i have some really serious mental disorders that i know will never go away and suicide is still my second option, im at least trying to make life bareable.
I've tried everything

J

Justin1985

Jun 23, 2020
I'll keep trying maybe it will work. How old are u if I may ask