LifeOfTheCursed

LifeOfTheCursed

It is what it is
Jan 3, 2024
I'm curious how many of you have set dates to CTB but have missed it because of certain reasons.

How have y'all dealt with it? And were those reasons out of your control or did you freeze being unable to do it (me lmao)

FujoshiNeet

FujoshiNeet

people call me unhinged
Jan 21, 2024
I don't bother setting a date. I'm completely unstable. Setting a date is just a way to build anxiety and feel like a failure.

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, rozeske and LifeOfTheCursed
LifeOfTheCursed

LifeOfTheCursed

It is what it is
Jan 3, 2024
I don't bother setting a date. I'm completely unstable. Setting a date is just a way to build anxiety and feel like a failure.
Yea i feel you, my date has passed quite some time ago and at this point every night i either decide to postpone my death once again or climb to the rooftop and see if i have the courage to jump

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske and FujoshiNeet
Hardcore_Henry

Hardcore_Henry

Water Drinker
Dec 24, 2023
before i hit 30.

Reactions: rozeske
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
my Death Date wasn't specific, just supposed to be by Feb 5th. i was hoping as it got closer i'd feel more & more conviction. i do not, lol.

i can already tell u it's gonna be bc of the 2nd one. i've gone to my jumping spot 3x now & the SI's so severe it's like a physical barrier.

Reactions: rozeske and LifeOfTheCursed
LifeOfTheCursed

LifeOfTheCursed

It is what it is
Jan 3, 2024
my Death Date wasn't specific, just supposed to be by Feb 5th. i was hoping as it got closer i'd feel more & more conviction. i do not, lol.

i can already tell u it's gonna be bc of the 2nd one. i've gone to my jumping spot 3x now & the SI's so severe it's like a physical barrier.
I had that mentality too, planned on doing it before 15th january and it's already 25th. Some people are more motivated to pull the trigger or take the SN when the date hits but if it's a method like drowning or falling where you have to physically move out of your comfort zone and that primal fear hits in is a lot harder. After the date passed i was very dissapointed and frustrated that i haven't done anything

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
After the date passed i was very dissapointed and frustrated that i haven't done anything
yeah idk what i'm gonna do if i can't get myself to step off that ledge b4 then. disappointed & upset fs, & also will be homeless. but tbh if i still can't kms, even in that situation, i deserve to suffer atpđź’€like c'mon me. lol.

Reactions: rozeske and LifeOfTheCursed
LifeOfTheCursed

LifeOfTheCursed

It is what it is
Jan 3, 2024
yeah idk what i'm gonna do if i can't get myself to step off that ledge b4 then. disappointed & upset fs, & also will be homeless. but tbh if i still can't kms, even in that situation, i deserve to suffer atpđź’€like c'mon me. lol.
I guess you have to be comfortable with the place too, i've went on that rooftop at least 10 times. I've got the "landing spot" checked and since i know parkour i can do a gate-vault over the edge so i can fall head-forward so i've got everything ready. The only problem being is that FEAR. It's not something we control especially when you plan on CTB-ing by falling. I guess you can try standing on the edge, get yourself more comfortable by walking on it. And you either slip and fall or become comfortable enough to jump

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Not just a date, I have set many many dates and canceled them all to postpone as si sets in and am overwhelmed with anxiety and nervousness. Hopefully I will be brave enough to put my self out of my misery soon.

Reactions: LifeOfTheCursed
Lavender Dreams

Lavender Dreams

serial vapist
Nov 5, 2022
I set many dates in the past and missed them either because I have something the benefit of the doubt, didn't manage to have the loose ends tied or something else turned up.

There is no shame in missing a set date, especially not if a new possibility could pop up and change your mind. Closing all the doors and calling it quits is a serious decision to make, and should be treated as such.

Reactions: LifeOfTheCursed