• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
I'm 19 years old but still live with my parents. I'm hoping to CTB by the end of this month if everything goes according to plan.

My plan has shifted over the past week and I intend to drive out of state to a nice hotel and take SN there. I want to go out of state assuming my parents are looking for me.

The only question I have is if they're able to file a missing persons report when I'm gone. I was previously admitted to a psych ward if that matters.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, RemainingDubious and pole
kelimackie

kelimackie

bleh
Sep 22, 2023
The most likely that will happen is that when your time to leave the hotel pass, the staff will call your room. Since you will be dead, they will barge and call the police. The police will identify you and call your parents.

• Informative
Reactions: Erik.t.f
IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
The most likely that will happen is that when your time to leave the hotel pass, the staff will call your room. Since you will be dead, they will barge and call the police. The police will identify you and call your parents.
Sorry I meant when I initially leave. Will it count as running away? Or since I'm a legal adult will it not matter?

kelimackie

kelimackie

bleh
Sep 22, 2023
Sorry I meant when I initially leave. Will it count as running away? Or since I'm a legal adult will it not matter?
It'll count as a normal disappearance, but I'd doubt they will make missing person posts, the police will find your corpse relatively soon.

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
Yes they are but a person needs to have been missing for atleast one week to be considered missing. That should give you ample time to do what you want.

X

XINGBATAI

Feb 23, 2024
I'm 19 years old but still live with my parents. I'm hoping to CTB by the end of this month if everything goes according to plan.

My plan has shifted over the past week and I intend to drive out of state to a nice hotel and take SN there. I want to go out of state assuming my parents are looking for me.

The only question I have is if they're able to file a missing persons report when I'm gone. I was previously admitted to a psych ward if that matters.
You could leave a note behind saying that you are taking a much needed two week vacation and you are not taking calls. Between the note, and the fact that you are a legal adult, the police will not investigate it as a missing person; At least not until your "2 weeks" are up.

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
I think they can make a missing persons report once they realize you're missing, it depends on whether you're officially a dependent or not, unless if you being an adult overrides dependency status (in some things it generally does, but no everything and I'm not sure if this is one of them) in which case there must pass a certain amount of time before they can file for a report.

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

All of these lies are not worth fighting for
Feb 18, 2024

i can't be 100% certain how it works over there.

Over here parents would be able to report you missing. Due to being previously admitted you'd be likely considered a vulnerable person.
Due to living with them too they wouldn't have to wait x amount of hours, since it would also be out of character for you to just disappear and not tell anyone.

Reactions: absolutelyyou