W

WaitingForTheBusInTh

Student
Nov 18, 2020
Well it's been a hot minute.
I was planning on ctbing on 03/22, and clearly that didnt happen. I actually got a job interview that day lol. That didn't pan out but I got a different job and started on 04/01.
A couple days before that I had gone to a nature trail with my rope to find a good spot and then wait until night, but then I ended up on a spontaneous 30km hike.
Went to my mom's place and was forced to leave because I called out my brother for using homophobic slurs. So I guess that's a queer milestone lol. My mom suggested I leave and stayed with me until I was in my car so I wouldn't be accosted by him lol. 2.5 house drive home and I couldnt help but think if I had killed myself when I was supposed to this wouldn't have happened. Lol......
I don't like conflict. I hate it. I just want everyone to get along and I dont want to keep needing to deal with this shit. I want people to stop belittling me and putting down my interests.
But still here I sit, on this seemingly neverending fence.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: popcorn, bad luck, DarkWolf and 4 others
A Desperate Fool

A Desperate Fool

at the End of His Pitiful Rope
Jan 23, 2021
Went to my mom's place and was forced to leave because I called out my brother for using homophobic slurs.

What?! That's fucked up! Why were *you* forced to leave? Your brother should have just apologized for offending you.

I can sort of relate. My family used to use racial slurs and tell racist jokes constantly, and I called them out on it. It was them against me. They told me I shouldn't be offended. Fuck that. Family or not, I have no tolerance for intolerance.

Reactions: watchingthewheels
W

WaitingForTheBusInTh

Student
Nov 18, 2020
What?! That's fucked up! Why were *you* forced to leave? Your brother should have just apologized for offending you.

I can sort of relate. My family used to use racial slurs and tell racist jokes constantly, and I called them out on it. It was them against me. They told me I shouldn't be offended. Fuck that. Family or not, I have no tolerance for intolerance.
I have my own place and was visiting for one, my brother has various diagnoses and undiagnosed issues, and he was walking around chopping wood outside angrily, so, weapon. Plus it doesn't feel great to have people yelling about how you're not wanted there.
Also good on you for calling out racism. I genuinely dont get how other people don't see it as easier to not use certain words. Like English as a language has a lot of words! Pick a different one!

• Aww..
Reactions: A Desperate Fool
A Desperate Fool

A Desperate Fool

at the End of His Pitiful Rope
Jan 23, 2021
he was walking around chopping wood outside angrily, so, weapon. Plus it doesn't feel great to have people yelling about how you're not wanted there.

That's terrible. I'm so sorry.