Exact Change

Exact Change

A life of mistakes
Nov 6, 2022
I sat in my backyard looking up at the trees. I had my fire pit burning and my dog at my side. It was overcast and cool with a slight breeze. I looked at the trees and I thought what a perfect moment. It was so perfect that I wanted to kill myself. Because I knew that when i went back inside, my life would feel like s*** again. So I grabbed my gun and I sat on the patio for a half hour staring through the branches of the trees. All I can think about was that it would be a perfect time to leave. But I couldn't do it. I'm back out on this website feeling like a coward.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: jessisme, ApparentlyNot and carac
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Sometimes when you have those moments of pleasure that is the time when it's hardest to let go so I wouldn't go blaming yourself

Reactions: Exact Change
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
I know the feeling. I'm a jumper so SI has been a mother fucker. Even playing the jump in my mind creates so much stress. Then there are times when I feel so peaceful that I know this would be the time to do it. But it takes time to get to my spot. By then the peaceful feeling has passed. So here I still am.

• Hugs
Reactions: Antiquated and Exact Change
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide just isn't straightforward after all so I wouldn't say that those who struggle to go through with it are cowardly, it's like the survival instinct exists just to prolong suffering, I really wish it's much easier to finally leave this existence.