fireworkthepony

fireworkthepony

Fat Ugly Bastard but otherwise decently okay
Nov 8, 2020
I have no one to talk to and I need to let this out or I'm going to go insane. Lately I accidentally got stuck in drama over misconceptions and since it's twitter you know they won't stop.

it's gradually been getting worse and no one will hear me out and it's destroying my stability. My existence depends on how people see me and I can't stop it, so this is utter hell.

have anyone of you been through something similar? Drama or anything, how do you ignore the guilt and constant urges to just ctb from all the stress

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death and Largeletters
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
Well, you did not specify what misconceptions caused the drama, but I have had people misinterpret my views, or spread negative rumors because they jumped to assumptions about me. It was frustrating and I'm sorry you may be going through something similar.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
no one will hear me out and it's destroying my stability.
I deal with that here. It seems to be more in sections. People wont understand, refuse to listen and this is somehow my fault. So theyll make me feel like shit because wanting to kill myself to begin with doesnt seem to be enough for them. (Im not having much in the way of problems at the moment though). I try to shove it aside. What matters is that you know the truth. They dont care to so they never will. Youre fighting a losing battle, try to talk to people that do understand itll be easier and if someone does bother you, the person that understands will get it and make for a good "shoulder to cry on".

Reactions: Largeletters