• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

puppybrained

puppybrained

Jul 15, 2024
i stopped taking my meds because i was feeling very numb and just wanted to cry but couldnt, but now i struggle with multiple mood swings a day. i wouldn't really care, but i feel guilty that the people around me have to deal with my mood swings. i still cant cry, but i go from feeling good to extremely depressed, up and down, all day. i feel like the people close to me are getting frustrated and on edge. should i resume these meds? do any of them (or all) cause emotional numbness, even just in your personal experience? just wondering if it's worth it to actually take these shits.

AbsentMindedHuman

AbsentMindedHuman

One day, ill be free
Apr 25, 2024
I am taking mirtazapine and lithium, and I have found that they make me quite tired and I feel incredibly numb(Im on fairly high does). I have built up a tolerence so I can function, but I feel like a heavy blanket is on my head and I have no thoughts. Not sure if thats what you want but it works for me, better than the alternative.

puppybrained

puppybrained

Jul 15, 2024
I am taking mirtazapine and lithium, and I have found that they make me quite tired and I feel incredibly numb(Im on fairly high does). I have built up a tolerence so I can function, but I feel like a heavy blanket is on my head and I have no thoughts. Not sure if thats what you want but it works for me, better than the alternative.
i'm not so sure, the numbness isnt as glamorous as i wanted it to be. there's no catharsis. there's no crying it all out. it just feels bleak and meaningless. i am glad you get some comfort out of it though, im sure once i go back to the alternative ill be wishing for the same thing anyway.