• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ixkitty

ixkitty

Let me be Selfish, just this once.
Aug 15, 2020
So, I decided to try SN and Mberry.. I also tasted DMSO and SN a bit after... for those considering... it does not effect the taste much... still salty as hell.. so if anyone was curious about it... there you go!

• Informative
  • Aww..
Reactions: thundersnail, Dead Meat, sorella santini and 3 others
T

Toptock

Experienced
Jun 6, 2020
Thank you for doing this and providing this information. We hope you haven't taken too much

• Hugs
Reactions: ixkitty
ixkitty

ixkitty

Aug 15, 2020
Thank you for doing this and providing this information. We hope you haven't taken too much
Nah. Just enough for a finger taste.. ♡

sorella santini

sorella santini

Jan 19, 2021
I suspected it might not have much of an affect, but was hoping otherwise. I had planned to do the same experiment. How many tablets did you use?

ixkitty

ixkitty

Aug 15, 2020
I suspected it might not have much of an affect, but was hoping otherwise. I had planned to do the same experiment. How many tablets did you use?
Just one. I waited about 2 minutes after it fully dissolved

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
No shit. Miracle berry does nothing for salty flavors.