M

MinionPancake04

Jun 16, 2023
hear me out.. imagine if minions were referred to as pancakes in another universe? i personally think that it would be a pretty silly idea if pancakes were instead referred to as minions in another universe aswell. there are so many endless possibilities and just thinking about how big the universe really is, it just makes me think about silly stuff like the possibility of minions being referred to as pancakes and etc. in another universe..

• Informative
Reactions: psp3000 and MeltingBrain
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Why would you care about another universe? We will never ever be able to prove or discover another universe besides ours because our universe itself is so big already it cannot be known where its actual "borders" are. the visibile universe has a diameter of 90 billion light years (right now) and probably (or better lets say for sure) this is isn't the border of the universe we are living in.

MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
minion GIF by SAIPANCAKES

• Yay!
Reactions: Sweet Tart, psp3000 and Rogue Proxy
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It's like that scene in 'The Matrix'... Tasty Wheat:

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I would like to think that every possible decision or option someone creates or thinks of creates it own reality or universe

the world is probably just one big "choose your own adventure" game or book except instead of looking like a book with infinite pages it resembles a fortune teller or either a piece of paper that can folded more than 7 times creating more creases (pathways or decisions)

I don't know ':|

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep