Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021
I'm honestly scared. This week has been so stressful and overwhelming, I think my mind is slipping. I'm questioning my reality. I can't tell if I'm hallucinating or time is just going faster for me. I feel unreal .... I'd rather just deal with my normal levels of anxiety than feeling like this. I haven't felt like this in a while. Why are some people so fucking insufferable? It's like they don't give a shit about my mental health. It's as if their mental health means more than mine, even though I try to be there for people. God, I need to feel something. Yes, even pain. I feel empty, so empty. This is just mindless rambling but it helps ......

• Hugs
Reactions: apple2myeye!, Someone123 and Sick of it all
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I'm honestly scared. This week has been so stressful and overwhelming, I think my mind is slipping. I'm questioning my reality. I can't tell if I'm hallucinating or time is just going faster for me. I feel unreal .... I'd rather just deal with my normal levels of anxiety than feeling like this. I haven't felt like this in a while. Why are some people so fucking insufferable? It's like they don't give a shit about my mental health. It's as if their mental health means more than mine, even though I try to be there for people. God, I need to feel something. Yes, even pain. I feel empty, so empty. This is just mindless rambling but it helps ......

Hey, you - did something especially harmful happen to you during the last few days..?

Hopefully, someone here may be able to lend you a helping hand :happy:

Reactions: Someone123 and Sick of it all
Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021
Hey, you - did something especially harmful happen to you during the last few days..?

Hopefully, someone here may be able to lend you a helping hand :happy:
Yes, I've had someone constantly put insecurities in my head and take their problems out on me. And I can't escape from them, either. I kept telling them to stop, but they wouldn't listen. It's like they don't give a fuck about me. I just needed one peaceful day, even a few peaceful hours. But no, I have to deal with a sociopathic narcisstic dealing with weed-related withdrawal symptoms and embarrasses me in front of everyone because of it.

My vacation turned from something decent to torture. The one time I get a break gets ruined. It's been like this all week. I had enough on my plate without this without this envious, petty bitch ruining everything for me. Fuck her. I couldn't begin to count the times were I broke down and cried over it all.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Someone123 and Julgran
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Yes, I've had someone constantly put insecurities in my head and took their problems out on me. And I can't escape from them, either. I kept telling them to stop, but they wouldn't listen. It's like they don't give a fuck about me. I just needed one peaceful day, even a few peaceful hours. But no, I have to deal with a sociopathic narcisstic dealing with weed-related withdrawal symptoms and embarrasses me in front of everyone because of it.

My vacation turned from something decent to torture. The one time I get a break gets ruined. It's been like this all week. I had enough on my plate without this without this envious, petty bitch ruining everything for me. Fuck her. I couldn't begin to count the times were I broke down and cried over it all.

This sounds like a tough situation for you! Do you think that you could get away from her by renting a motel room or similar - and then leaving your local town for good..?

Perhaps you could offer to help her get help with her problems, and then leave her to herself, but I can't be of any particular help in your specific situation, of course...

Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021
This sounds like a tough situation for you! Do you think that you could get away from her by renting a motel room or similar - and then leaving your local town for good..?
I don't have much money, though I am leaving tomorrow night anyhow. If it gets that bad, I'll just borrow some money and do exactly that. Though, I'll just keep my distance from her until I can leave. I won't even acknowledge her existence. Music tends to help me block out people.

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I don't have much money, though I am leaving tomorrow night anyhow. If it gets that bad, I'll just borrow some money and do exactly that. Though, I'll just keep my distance from her until I can leave. I won't even acknowledge her existence. Music tends to help me block out people.

Oh, I see! I can only go by what you have written, but judging from that, you are doing the best for you. I wish you good luck! Do get back to us if you feel like it! :happy:

• Love
Reactions: Hirokami
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Some people can certainly be cruel and insensitive. It's just the way that many people often are, they just create more suffering and make things worse. It must be tiring what you are going through, life can be very horrible as there's no real escape from ourselves and our thoughts as long as we exist.
I wish you relief.

• Love
Reactions: Hirokami