W

whateverr

Oct 19, 2021
My mind just doesn't work right. I actually am not in very much pain or anything. My mind is just broken. I don't really know why I am not in more pain, and it actually kind of worries me even though I know how lucky I am to not be in the pain a lot of you are in. I just don't know what to do about this.
I am only capable of working a shitty grubhub job. Can't get a relationship at all. Can't maintain friendships. I suck.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Do you mean that you feel " emotionally numb " when you say you don't know why you are in more pain ?
I'm like this too due to a condition called Anhedonia. Maybe you have it too ?
Sorry you are going through these things.

Reactions: whateverr
W

whateverr

Oct 19, 2021
Do you mean that you feel " emotionally numb " when you say you don't know why you are in more pain ?
I'm like this too due to a condition called Anhedonia. Maybe you have it too ?
Sorry you are going through these things.
I don't know. It's hard to describe. Maybe I am numb. I don't know.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
tiredcat

tiredcat

tired
Nov 6, 2023
i do not know exactly what may be going on in ur personal life or what you may be thinking or what even led up to this almost numb feeling but i can try and maybe bring up a possibility.

stressing on the word "possibility"

you may not be in pain but i can only assume you're not particularly enjoying existence either. and not enjoying or at least being content with being alive, even if it doesnt really effect you as much as you think it should, kinda has the same effect as someone who is in pain. you may still feel like there isnt really anything here that's new or exciting for you. which is a thought that many people here have.

don't feel like you're mind is broken because you don't feel the pain you might think you should be feeling. everyone processes things different ways.

i don't know if you have suicidal ideations or not, but in the chance you do, the thoughts you may be thinking are valid, even if you arent noticably upset. life can feel mundane, tiresome, maybe even "why am i still doing this?" but as a genuine question and not from a place of sadness.

whatever the causes may be though, i hope you are eventually able to make sense of it.

sending love <3