:))

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: wljourney
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Not so much control, but gentle nudging to make people agree to certain course of action. They are very subtle, but not invisible.

Reactions: MountainMonkey
SunshineAndSuicide

SunshineAndSuicide

Sunshine is what's keeping me alive
Aug 24, 2022
I'm on the fence about mind control.
On one side I can totally see how they use it subtly enough that we just write it off as nonsense and carry on.
On the other side I wonder that if it is a thing, why don't they just push it and use it to their advantage.
Why not start world wars and kill millions of people and get the new world order or whatever going now, why do they prolong it? If they can control us, they can prevent resistance and retaliation etc.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Look, if anyone is able to control my fucked up brain that has given me decades of suffering and sorrow, PLEASE COME AND TAKE OVER !!!

No seriously.
I can't listen to the whole video because it's just so damn sad. Sigh.

We teach people to read, (average reading comprehension in US/CAN is that of an 8th grade student), but then we don't teach them to think critically. That's a massive failure of society. Some will say, it's a feature and THAT part I do believe.

Dumbing down generations of children will lead to this kind of misinformation and disinformation spreading and sprouting.
That is way more dangerous than Putin and his war games.

• Aww..
Reactions: ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ