• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
I don't know man, if the Bucks keep playing like this and sweep the Raptors, and then have a chance to finally dethrone the Warriors and give them a run for their money, I might have to stick around and see that. :pfff:

That would be quite the going away present for me. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Life+me=error and Ivenocare
J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
What's weird is everything's so bad that even though I was a big sports fan, 95% of the time I don't care anymore. But there is still that 5% where I feel a little better and check up on those things.

Life is so strange.

Reactions: Taylor
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
What's weird is everything's so bad that even though I was a big sports fan, 95% of the time I don't care anymore. But there is still that 5% where I feel a little better and check up on those things.

Life is so strange.
I know exactly what you mean. I used to be actually a part of it, and was living it in real time. Now I'm just a spectator, missing out on life, like a grounded aircraft. I still have appreciation for it and think it's still nice to see, in the background of everything at least.

I

Its time its time

Student
Apr 7, 2019
This thread should be off topic

Reactions: Jen Erik
Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
I don't man, if the Bucks keep playing like this and sweep the Raptors, and then have a chance to finally dethrone the Warriors and give them a run for their money, I might have to stick around and see that. :pfff:

That would be quite the going away present for me. :)
I didn't even know they are playing but since i live in Toronto, go Raptors!

Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
I didn't even know they are playing but since i live in Toronto, go Raptors!
Hahaha Kawhi Leonard is a beast!! He can't do it all by himself though. It was seriously like 5 on 1 tonight.

Reactions: About_to_Go
TheBlackSwordsman

TheBlackSwordsman

Student
Apr 24, 2019
Kawhi got no help, the rest of that roster is trash. Gasol is cooked. Man I was anticipating Endgame and Game of Thrones but its been a disappointing few weeks as I have been underwhelmed by both.

Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
Kawhi got no help, the rest of that roster is trash. Gasol is cooked. Man I was anticipating Endgame and Game of Thrones but its been a disappointing few weeks as I have been underwhelmed by both.
Yeah that's one thing I've definitely distanced myself on, is shows and movies on Netflix, etc. I usually just spend most of my time on YouTube instead lol. Exactly, the Bucks are like 5+ all stars right now too, there's not much they can do. I like the Raptors and Kawhi too, but I gotta root for my Bucks and that freak of nature Giannis! :smiling:
My favorite band since like 2013, Chon, is releasing their brand new album really soon for the summer also. Lot of cool stuff going on right now for some reason, that makes me want to stick around.

Last edited:
mpti

mpti

Feb 19, 2019
They're down 7 right now halfway through the third. I think they'll win the series though, but golden state is just something else especially if they get Durant back.

Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
They're down 7 right now halfway through the third. I think they'll win the series though, but golden state is just something else especially if they get Durant back.
They still have a full quarter, if they just get it together and keep the momentum they can easily take this game and the series I think. There's no way Toronto can beat them in Milwaukee lol, they get blown out every time.
Man I take it back, the Bucks are playing horribly tonight.

Last edited:
Reactions: mpti
TheBlackSwordsman

TheBlackSwordsman

Student
Apr 24, 2019
They still have a full quarter, if they just get it together and keep the momentum they can easily take this game and the series I think. There's no way Toronto can beat them in Milwaukee lol, they get blown out every time.
Man I take it back, the Bucks are playing horribly tonight.

Well shows what I know. Toronto came back strong. Honestly, Toronto has outplayed Milwaukee most of this series, they could have easily taken game one and they know they can play good in milwaukee. So we will see what happens tomorrow. Which each passing game, the Milwaukee would beat Golden state talk gets a little quieter. And Cousins is already practicing.

Reactions: Circles and About_to_Go