sylvey

sylvey

worthless
Oct 11, 2023
So a while back, I attempted to CTB, but failed. I can no longer open my jaw even halfway. Suspect mild TMD, or just me not measuring the height of the house, should have known I wouldn't die. I'd quite like to keep eating ice cream to be frank, suggestions please? (Didn't put this in recovery since still suicidal and will be doing it once my other business is taken care of.)

What kind of doctor can I go to and what reason can I give that won't get me committed?

• Hugs
Reactions: DeadlineDialer and ipmanwc0
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Can't you just say you injured your jaw no one will suspect it's a ctb attempt

Reactions: DeadlineDialer
sylvey

sylvey

worthless
Oct 11, 2023
Can't you just say you injured your jaw no one will suspect it's a ctb attempt
Good point. Also funny part of the story, before I jumped for real, I did a real nice run and jump so I could land in the pool, I had assumed I would die when I did the real jump so I didn't think it would matter that I'd be soaking wet when I snapped my neck. Cut to, nailed the pool jump, managed to roll my ankle upon landiing on the ground when I did THE jump, because surprise surprise, the roof was wet because I was wet. Slipped, and gravity did the rest. I love the dark humor in my fail but respectfully, fuck gravity.

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Good point. Also funny part of the story, before I jumped for real, I did a real nice run and jump so I could land in the pool, I had assumed I would die when I did the real jump so I didn't think it would matter that I'd be soaking wet when I snapped my neck. Cut to, nailed the pool jump, managed to roll my ankle upon landiing on the ground when I did THE jump, because surprise surprise, the roof was wet because I was wet. Slipped, and gravity did the rest. I love the dark humor in my fail but respectfully, fuck gravity.
i'm confused how were you trying to die? how high was this

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I had that. It just happened over a few days and faded away a few months later. Could only open my mouth about 1/2 inch. Made eating fun.
Go see a Dr like I should have done.