devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
this is probably going to end up sounding strange, but I secretly want a bunch of people to tell me how much of a fuck up and waste of space and piece of shit I am and that I need to ctb. it would somehow give me that final push to do it, idk if this makes any sense. I just think having the constant put downs and being yelled at for being a failure would help me.. does anyone understand where I'm coming from?

• Aww..
Reactions: xBrialesana
H

HopeDiesLast

self-banned
Dec 28, 2019
this is probably going to end up sounding strange, but I secretly want a bunch of people to tell me how much of a fuck up and waste of space and piece of shit I am and that I need to ctb. it would somehow give me that final push to do it, idk if this makes any sense. I just think having the constant put downs and being yelled at for being a failure would help me.. does anyone understand where I'm coming from?

Your feelings are yours, but I doubt you'll get this kind of "help" here.

Facebook might be a better choice if you're looking for constant put downs. :wink:

Reactions: devil, Skyview and xBrialesana
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
I will never dog someone else more then I berate myself. I need to get out of bed and look for somewhere to move yet I lay here listening to rude Jude.

Reactions: devil