• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lefi

lefi

waiting for rainy days
Aug 19, 2023
I actually might have found someone who sells SN in my country. It's a company of some sorts (I think?) and I've sent them an email with a few questions. Let's hope they'll be willing to sell it to me without a license or something. Now, I'm wondering about the police aspect of it all. The source is from my country, so could there be any possible law trouble when/if they were to send it through mail?

I also don't know about the purity... I should probably look up how to test that. Would 100mg or 250mg be enough? Or should I go higher? They haven't replied to my email yet, so I don't know what kind of quantities they're selling, or how much they cost. I'll post an update on that.

L

Lydia12

Sep 10, 2023
ne careful there are scammers out there