TheAntidote87

TheAntidote87

I'm gonna try to nullify my life
Jul 26, 2020
Haven't posted in awhile. The weight of my health issues are crushing me and I have been crying for two days straight about how miserable my life has become. I want to live and accomplish my goals so bad but my body just won't cooperate. I've also realized I don't have one person who I can call and talk to about this stuff. I don't want to mess up and put myself in a worse spot, but I just can't continue.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide, ali456, Sinkinshyp and 10 others
A

ali456

Aug 23, 2020
I'm also having a lot of health issues but I caused a lot of my own I can barely breathe at night I tried hanging in the past but just ended up damaging myself
And my health more :(
I wish you health and hope stuff gets better for u
That's exactly what I did I put myself in a worse spot every time I touched my neck and I hate myself for what I've done to my body and my life my family
I've been crying for a straight month the suffering is intolerable I'm with you in that physical suffering is so horrible especially what can't be controlled or fixed it's terrifying

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Bigyeah, DFFP, mellow and 2 others
E

ending80

Aug 31, 2020
You say you want to live and that is saying a lot. I am very sorry you are going through such a difficult time right now and I do not know the whole story but still having the desire to accomplish things tells me you have hope.

• Love
Reactions: TheAntidote87 and not-2-b-the-answer
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
My health is poor as well, I'm sorry you're dealing with this. I'm here if you need someone to talk to. If you do ctb I hope your journey is peaceful.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheAntidote87 and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Haven't posted in awhile. The weight of my health issues are crushing me and I have been crying for two days straight about how miserable my life has become. I want to live and accomplish my goals so bad but my body just won't cooperate. I've also realized I don't have one person who I can call and talk to about this stuff. I don't want to mess up and put myself in a worse spot, but I just can't continue.

I'm sorry for everything you are going through. :hug: I know hugs won't really help. I hope you have researched your method. I know there is a Mega Thread about it if you need to check it out.
Whatever you decide ... I wish you peace. :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: TheAntidote87
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Hey, seeing how you're doing. You were last on about an hour ago. Are you feeling any better?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and TheAntidote87
TheAntidote87

TheAntidote87

I'm gonna try to nullify my life
Jul 26, 2020
Hey, seeing how you're doing. You were last on about an hour ago. Are you feeling any better?
Hi, I am still here. It was a rough weekend and I was close yesterday, but it was good to vent on here. Thanks for checking in

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Ghost2211