Status
Not open for further replies.
Promortalistic4Life

Promortalistic4Life

Efilist
May 29, 2020
Since any value that could have been prescibed to me whilst among the living ceases to exist once I'm gone, I came to the conclusion that, I might as well satsify a random-ass person as an organic sex toy. I mean, I'm gonna be wormfood/be cremated anyway so why shouldn't my corpse offer sexual services? I'd rather be a whore than just a burden. Is there any way to make it happen? To be a succ-succ fucc-fucc doll?

Just a thought that crossed the dark ocean that is my head.

Pls don't condemn my necro-fantasies.

Edit: If you're wondering, yes, I already have a organ donation card (or whatever it's called)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: sadstuffie, coconut lover, x-Ace-x and 6 others
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
That's nice you're wanting to be of service after you're dead.
I don't know how you'd go about it.
You won't know anything about it though.

Reactions: maru. and Promortalistic4Life
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
im pretty sure that would be illegal :pfff: if you want to be helpful after dying why dont you donate your organs? :)

Reactions: TakeYourHappyPills, BaconCheeseburger, My_name_is_Luka and 3 others
Promortalistic4Life

Promortalistic4Life

Efilist
May 29, 2020
im pretty sure that would be illegal :pfff: if you want to be helpful after dying why dont you donate your organs? :)
Updated the description. Already made a organ donation card :smiling:
Oh shut up you sophomoric edgelord.
You think I'm joking? How could possibly anyone cause me any harm once I'm dead? Also, keep your aggressive tongue to yourself. This is a suicide discussion forum, not fuckin' Reddit.

Last edited:
Reactions: FranzXavier, MolinaKeyLime, Im Sorry Mom and 4 others
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
Post this to unpopular opinions.

Reactions: TakeYourHappyPills
C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
Updated the description. Already made a organ donation card :smiling:

You think I'm joking? How could possibly anyone cause me any harm once I'm dead? Also, keep your aggressive tongue to yourself. This is a suicide discussion forum, not fuckin' Reddit.
i dont care if you're joking, you're a boring edgelord. this is a suicide forum not a fetish forum for degenerates.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Im Sorry Mom, FreddieQuell, rayofsunshine and 1 other person
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
Dude c'mon, as long as no one is being harmed or offended by a post or being bullied (which edge lords often try) who cares?
Maybe it should be in off topic but the hostility is a bit OTT tbh.

• Love
Reactions: Im Sorry Mom, Meowkin, coconut lover and 4 others
Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
I will not judge you for that, it is your wish. And if you posted it on this forum, maybe you are looking for understanding, or just venting…?

In my country there are some cases of necrophilia, and I noticed that in most of them the bodies are treated in the most cruel way possible, causing a lot of damage (not just financial) to families. I believe that the reality is even more cruel than in Nekromantik.

I've heard about necrophilia in tribes, but I don't know about it.

@Promortalistic4Life , as I said at the beginning, I will not judge your personal desire, but you will hardly find someone who will only want to "use" you after they are dead, or satisfy your desires "for free", if you can understand me.

On the internet you can find different types of people, including murderers/manipulators. SS is an incredible place, but it is not totally free of people with bad intentions, by posting this you can fall for aim them. So, be careful, please. Being in the hands of other people is very unpredictable/uncertain and it can go wrong, and not just for you.

Sending hugs.

• Love
Reactions: Im Sorry Mom, Zappfe lover, rayofsunshine and 4 others
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
@ceelo I'm not siding bro i just think it was a little bit too hostile to a new user. Don't scare people away let this place grow and be a home for all sorts of people, variety is interesting! Peace dude try to be ok with us fellow suicidal net users.

• Love
Reactions: Im Sorry Mom, Meowkin, a.h and 5 others
Promortalistic4Life

Promortalistic4Life

Efilist
May 29, 2020
My intention wasn't to disturb anyone (hence the tag [might disturb normies]; if you klicked on it that's only your problem mate) or seek attention. I guess the nothingness of death scares me and my mind is trying to justify death by making it seem more desirable. Just a human being trying to come to terms with it's own mortality.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Im Sorry Mom and a.h
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
I don't think catering to the depraved is a very noble act, to be honest. No sufficiently normal, mentally sound person would sincerely consider violating a dead body.

Reactions: Deleted member 17949
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
I have no problem with necro fantasies and to be honest can see how it is appealing. I wouldn't personally do it as it's illegal but
I also don't care what happens to my body afterwards. I'm a fuck up, so my body means nothing to me. Use me in whatever way someone wants to.

• Love
Reactions: Uselessatbest, coconut lover, x-Ace-x and 1 other person
coldeyes

coldeyes

the rumbling is comfy
Jan 9, 2019
Since any value that could have been prescibed to me whilst among the living ceases to exist once I'm gone, I came to the conclusion that, I might as well satsify a random-ass person as an organic sex toy. I mean, I'm gonna be wormfood/be cremated anyway so why shouldn't my corpse offer sexual services? I'd rather be a whore than just a burden. Is there any way to make it happen? To be a succ-succ fucc-fucc doll?

Just a thought that crossed the dark ocean that is my head.

Pls don't condemn my necro-fantasies.

Edit: If you're wondering, yes, I already have a organ donation card (or whatever it's called)

Why not become a sex object Now. You don't make sense, but if it makes you happy, enjoy your plans.

Reactions: coconut lover
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Jimmy Saville is dead. I am sure he'd have obliged.

Reactions: FreddieQuell
L

limpingtowardfreedom

Apr 19, 2020
I don't think catering to the depraved is a very noble act, to be honest. No sufficiently normal, mentally sound person would sincerely consider violating a dead body.
Hey, the depraved need love too

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
Are there really that many people who want to fuck a corpse? I really hope not

Reactions: Deleted member 17949
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Cringe post ngl, don't encourage creeps