catperson

catperson

#live stream your last breath
Aug 25, 2023
I want to ctb but I don't want my family to be able to go through my phone. I don't even know if there is a way just asking but I don't want to delete everything off my phone because I was thinking of factory resetting it but i dont want to survive and have that shit idk what to do
but plz respond if u understand what im saying or idk im going to only be on for a lil

Reactions: alwayssad
兎の耳

兎の耳

The ghost of a girl who never lived.
Aug 3, 2023
Depending on whether you're using an iPhone or an Android phone the procedure is different but you should be able to lock your phone and set it to automatically wipe itself after too many failed login attempts. That way if you succeed in CTB they won't be able to access it but if you don't you won't lose everything.

I hope that's helpful.

• Informative
Reactions: Salmon can't swim, catperson and dizzdesi
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
If you have iCloud then back it up, but also change your iCloud details, so that nobody can get in. You can wipe your phone, but restore it with iCloud if needed.

Reactions: Salmon can't swim and catperson
catperson

catperson

#live stream your last breath
Aug 25, 2023
Depending on whether you're using an iPhone or an Android phone the procedure is different but you should be able to lock your phone and set it to automatically wipe itself after too many failed login attempts. That way if you succeed in CTB they won't be able to access it but if you don't you won't lose everything.

I hope that's helpful.
Thank you so much yes very helpful!

• Love
Reactions: Salmon can't swim and 兎の耳