• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LonelyGhost

LonelyGhost

May 25, 2019
I have been on diazepam for 5 years now about. I take 5mg one time a day. When I struggle with anxiety or am upset I take 10mg. Then the next day I go back to 5mg. I have a 90 day bottle supply. So I have about 450mg. I will be able to get over 1000mg if I skip days which I do fine with and I start saving pills. Is 1000mg of diazepam a good way to ctb? Or even 2000? I love the way it makes me feel. When I have bad Tourette's episode I take 20mg and I feel extremely tired for days. Then I go back to 5mg the next day. My body is used to it but when I take high doses it really hits me hard. Probably because I always go back to 5mg and I don't get used to higher doses. 5mg doesn't touch me because I'm used to it. If I add alcohol (I love this kind of wine.... I could drink two bottles in a night. Or more.) would 1000mg - 2000mg diazepam plus two bottles of wine do it??? Also I never drink. Very rarely so my body isn't used to alcohol. I'm not a really big guy about 5'7 150 pounds maybe. The only problem is diazepam is the only medicine to help me and if I failed I don't know if they would take it away from me. I take it responsibly and don't abuse it but if I ctb I hope I could do this method. My psychiatrist said to not drink on it because some people never wake up. It's the only medicine I take. I could even take like 35mg and do two bottles of wine just so if I fail I can go back to 5mg a day so they don't take my medicine away from me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hennessy
Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
You'll probably knock your self out and into a coma, you will also probably stop breathing, so it will work yes,
Crush your pills and stir it into the wine, a pint though should do it, any more will make you sick I think.

I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
I have done 1000mg with vodka and it did nothing to me. They won't give it to me anymore. But everyone is different so it might be enough for you

Reactions: inconsequential and not_a_robot
LonelyGhost

LonelyGhost

May 25, 2019
Would it be painless? I'm hoping to just fall asleep and have an out of body experience and that is that. I'm able to be alone for a long time so I will have no disruptions too. I'll just have my cat around and she's my best friend and will not leave my side and makes me happy I won't be alone. but I know my parents will take good care of her as they already said if anything happens to me they will take amazing care of her. They love her. I think my cat understands. I'm gonna fill tons of bowls of water and food so she is good for weeks. I will probably be found in 2-3 days but I want her to be okay.

Last edited:
I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
It should be painless but there is risk of vomiting and aspiration

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I read about and researched how to OD with Ami. I followed the directions to the letter and I am still here to tell the tale. I should be long gone, but fell into a coma, was found in the nick of time and spent a week in ICU.

The point is, everyone is different and what works for one might not work for the other. I understand you might be desperate, but OD's of prescription drugs is one of the least reliable ways to ctb. Hence my arrival here.

Reactions: inconsequential and not_a_robot
LonelyGhost

LonelyGhost

May 25, 2019
I read about and researched how to OD with Ami. I followed the directions to the letter and I am still here to tell the tale. I should be long gone, but fell into a coma, was found in the nick of time and spent a week in ICU.

The point is, everyone is different and what works for one might not work for the other. I understand you might be desperate, but OD's of prescription drugs is one of the least reliable ways to ctb. Hence my arrival here.
It's just so hard because I have the bottle right here. I just took 10mg last night and 15mg just now .. but just because I'm not doing well at all and want to sleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I'm honestly surprised nobody is discouraging this due to unreliability of diazepam, but ok. Maybe everyone is just tired of repeating it.

Reactions: kuddelmuddel23, chrijo, crimea_river and 1 other person
LonelyGhost

LonelyGhost

May 25, 2019
I'm honestly surprised nobody is discouraging this due to unreliability of diazepam, but ok. Maybe everyone is just tired of repeating it.
I've read other posts on diazepam but all were different dosages etc... I just don't know what to do anymore. I have nobody anymore. I wish it was more effective so I had some relief that I have a way out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mytimeisup1 and not_a_robot
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I was devastated when I woke up in hospital. So be prepared for that. I would think long and hard about this method as like most efforts with prescription meds, mine included, its ill thought out and badly prepared.

Reactions: not_a_robot and crimea_river
LonelyGhost

LonelyGhost

May 25, 2019
I was devastated when I woke up in hospital. So be prepared for that. I would think long and hard about this method as like most efforts with prescription meds, mine included, its ill thought out and badly prepared.
Maybe I will wait for N when I get money. This just sucks. :(

• Hugs
Reactions: SinisterKid
I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
Unfortunately using diazepam to ctb is more often than not just a nice idea.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I've read other posts on diazepam but all were different dosages etc... I just don't know what to do anymore. I have nobody anymore. I wish it was more effective so I had some relief that I have a way out.
I mean you're certainly welcome to try if you feel comfortable with the risk. All methods carry risk anyway, I guess you just have to try when you feel the time is right. Good luck.

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
That would be such an easy , cheap, convinient way out..... If it was possible it would be listed in many many suicide websites out there... like lostallhope website...
I dont think is possible... not even 2000mg.....
our body is way to smart , I think you would just do damage to some organs... maybe repeated attempts could trigger some sort of collapse in the system...

Reactions: cornflowerblue
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
That would be such an easy , cheap, convinient way out..... If it was possible it would be listed in many many suicide websites out there... like lostallhope website...
I dont think is possible... not even 2000mg.....
our body is way to smart , I think you would just do damage to some organs... maybe repeated attempts could trigger some sort of collapse in the system...
Yep. Meds like diazepam were introduced as a non-lethal replacement for barbiturates. Literally the whole point of benzos existing that they can't really kill you. In some rare cases of mixing with alcohol, death can happen, but that's an incredibly low percentage.

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Yep. Meds like diazepam were introduced as a non-lethal replacement for barbiturates. Literally the whole point of benzos existing that they can't really kill you. In some rare cases of mixing with alcohol, death can happen, but that's an incredibly low percentage.
true to that, ,,,, nembutal or similar barbituates were used just before benzos, thats the whole point of benzos....

Mytimeisup1

Mytimeisup1

Jun 30, 2019
I hope you find your peace my dear. I will watch over you seeing i am leaving tomorrow.

A

Amethyst

May 21, 2019
Would it be painless? I'm hoping to just fall asleep and have an out of body experience and that is that. I'm able to be alone for a long time so I will have no disruptions too. I'll just have my cat around and she's my best friend and will not leave my side and makes me happy I won't be alone. but I know my parents will take good care of her as they already said if anything happens to me they will take amazing care of her. They love her. I think my cat understands. I'm gonna fill tons of bowls of water and food so she is good for weeks. I will probably be found in 2-3 days but I want her to be okay.
I would recommend leaving your bathroom sink tap turned on just enough to dribble out a little water so she has fresh water in case you arent found quickly